Last Game You Bought, Next Game You're (ideally) Getting

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
The last one is Terraria. The next one will likely be either Space Marine or Red Orchestra 2.

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
Lets see. Last I bought was... Fable 3. Next game I'm getting is... Deus Ex: Human Revolution. After that, Space Marine. Then Gears 3, then Skyrim, then (I recall something coming out after Skyrim I don't remember what), then Mass Effect 3. Hopefully I have a job by the time September rolls around, otherwise I'll be getting Skyrim and a pre-order for ME3 for Christmas.

micky

Apr 27, 2009
last game i bought was blazblue cs and im loving it
and the next game will probobly be Bastion

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Mortal Kombat was the last one I bought. The next one I will likely buy is Space Marine.

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
Last game I bought wa a copy of Okami-Den, DS. Next will be Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivir Overclocked, 3DS.

asam92

Oct 26, 2008
badgersprite said:
Pretty straightforward. What's the last game you spent money on (including casual games, games on iPad, arcade games, whatever) and what game are you currently eyeing or trying to find?

Last game I bought was Final Fantasy IV DS (haven't played it yet; still being delivered) and I'm hoping to find a copy of Chrono Trigger in the near future. It's one of those games I almost feel ashamed for having not played yet. Haven't had any luck finding it so far, though. ;_;
I am guessing you don't have a Wii a Virtual Console DL for Chrono Trigger would solve your problems assuming you have a Wii, if you don't then good luck finding it, it'll be tough. If you don't find it, then it would be easier to just get a RetroPort (SNES to USB cable) and play on PC with an Emu and Rom

OT: Darksiders was my last purchase, it is ok I guess. In comparison to the last 3 games I played though (Infamous 2, Fallout NV and Oblivion), this one lacks the ability to engage me in the game as well as the others, although it is a hard act to follow.
Next game to buy, I dont really know. It may be either Rugby League Live (I know it is shit but I really wanna play some NRL and get and easy platinum) or something else, I am going overseas in a month or so and no games really appeal to me at the moment and I wont be back till November so I will have a massive list of games to choose from that have come out between now and November, some I am really looking forward too, the main ones being Rage and Saints Row 3

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
Last: Batman: AA.
Next: hmmm probably Metro 2033, I have wanted it for a while. But I also want the Witcher 2, Alice madness returns and Dues Ex: HR. I'll probably go for Metro because it so much cheaper.

GartarkMusik

Jan 24, 2011
Most recent game I got would be Prototype. I rented it and loved it, so I decided to keep it. Next up would be Mass Effect 3 next year, mainly cause that's the one I pre-ordered. It was between AC: Revelations and ME3 for me.

newguy77

Sep 28, 2008
Last: Alpha Protocol. $20, thought I'd give it a shot and I like it enough that I'll probably play through once or twice more.

Next: Probably AC:Revelations.

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Last game brought: Mass Effect 2 (I may have returned it a few days later, but it still counts!)

Next game: Probably Catherine, though I seriously am looking forward to Deus Ex 3.

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
Picked up 2 at the same time, Vexx for the GC and finally got my own copy of not just Fable, but Fable: The Lost Chapters for Xbox (played a lot on my friend's system long time ago).

The next game I'm going to buy? That's hard to say, since I've been buying a lot of older classic and cult games that I can find for amazing deals. I own Killer7 for PS2 but want to get it on GC, and there's a game called XII I've wanted to grab for a long time, but there are new games I'm looking to find a good deal on.

If I could will the money into existence I'd probably buy Madden '12 when it came out, mostly because Peyton Hillis is on the cover, I'm a hardcore Browns fan, and I can't stop myself from buying the football games when I get good deals on them and they're nice when I want to relax, listen to other things and power run the ball like I would if I was an NFL coach

AM City Watch

Nov 10, 2010
Last: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines when it was on sale on Steam

Next: Either Warhammer 40k: Space Marine or Arkham City

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
I pre-ordered Bastion on Steam literally a few minuites ago at the time of posting this.

Next up, if my knowedge of the release schedule held true, will be Snowblind's Lord of the Rings game.

Vuliev

Jul 19, 2011
Last: Space Marine preorder, came with Darksiders

Ideal: Hopefully, a Mass Effect Trilogy Pack that comes with as much of the DLC as possible.

HotKakes

Aug 2, 2008
Just purchased my pre-order of No More Heroes Paradise and ideally going to get Dead Island next month.

Yegargeburble

Nov 11, 2008
Last game I bought was New Vegas, honestly. The next game I want to get will either be Skyrim or Silent Hill: Downpour, depending on which comes out first.

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
Last: Portal 2
Next: Skyrim, regardless of how their lawsuit with Notch goes down. (I'm also a big Minecraft fan.)