Last Song before you die

WickedSkin

Feb 15, 2008
Led Zeppelin - Immigrant song

It's about Vikings! I also want them to put me in a boat, set it on fire and kick it out to sea. Or they could just burn me on one of those fancy bonfires. A real kings funeral.

Or they could play Dope - Die mother fucker
Everyone would be drinking whiskey, beer, vodka and what not. Then piss on my grave... also vomit.

clarinetJWD

Jul 9, 2008
Mahler's 2nd Symphony, for a real answer.

A 'true' performance of Terry Reilly's "In C" would be nice to. (In the instructions it says the ideal performance would average 1 week per figure, with the 53rd ending on the same week it began, 1 year later. It's also supposed to be lead by a beautiful woman playing the xylophone.)

LesIsMore

Jul 22, 2008
Haliwali said:
Still Alive.
It had to happen.
Damn, beat me by three minutes.

I'd also take "Still Alive" - not the GLaDOS version, but the Jonathan Coulton version viewable here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxNmeMklFk8&feature=PlayList&p=04330E8C9C899110&index=0&playnext=1

Not out of being a Portal fan, but because it'd make me feel cheerful and look away from death.

Kuweekee

Jun 18, 2008
I'm having a hard time deciding between Roulette (by system of a down) or Pet (by a Perfect Circle). Both songs are favorites of mine, but i think that Pet is lyrics wise better.

Malkavian

Jan 22, 2009
Hmm... A lot of Amanda Palmer/Dresden Dolls's sings, both originials and covers, would be a fine way to exit...

But I think the one that takes the prize is... Cosmic Dancer

Other than that, perhaps the final song in "All that Jazz"... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNcl0L7eJUY

That's what I want to hear when I die.

Doomhammer828

Oct 24, 2008
I would have to say....

Chase the Morning: Repo! The Genetic Opera (sung by Shilo and Blind Mag)

Freakin awesome song

mr mcshiznit

Apr 10, 2008
The Final Countdown...just seems appropriate.
or maybe its the end of the world as we know it(not sure if thats the title) by REM

Dread_Reaper

Dec 4, 2008
I have known the answer to this ever since I first heard this song...

Sonne by Rammstein.

Jester Lord said:
I have tons but i would choose the Jester Race by In Flames or Dead Eternity.
Fuck yes. In Flames is god. I probably would have chosen either Dialogue With the Stars of Wayfarer, but those are good too.

-Dread_Reaper

Black yeoman

Jun 22, 2008
super_smash_jesus said:
Mosquito Song - Queens of the Stoneage

no explanation needed if you have ever heard this rock masterpiece.
Now THAT is an interesting song. I don't know what to make of it at all.