"Leaked" Left 4 Dead 2 Trailer Turns Up On YouTube

danielje

Aug 30, 2009
preorder soon guys! early access demo is out in less than a week!!!

Lol. That must be a video they wanted to use for their advertising campaigns.

They need to show that shit in the theatres! like, DAMN. I cant wait. I'll end up playing the demo a bazillion times before the full game comes out. But DAMN!.

Man, it looks AMAZING. I hope they give us a whole bunch of cinematics for L4D2. Valve does right by their games, they make them awesome.

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
I was on the fence here but the removal of Dedicated Servers from Modern Warfare 2 coupled with this fan-fucking-tastic cinematic trailer picked me up off the metaphorical fence and threw me so hard into the L4D2 yard that I made a crater similar to the one Jamie Hyneman made when he first landed on earth.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Bored Tomatoe said:
Am I the only one who actually likes the new characters? They seem to have more... well... character...
Heh, I'll see you that and raise you - I reckon I'm gonna be the only person that thinks this new girl is cuter than Zoey.

But yes, this trailer did, in fact, kick ass. I might end up getting this, I kept putting off getting Left 4 Dead...

danielje

Aug 30, 2009
Chipperz said:
Heh, I'll see you that and raise you - I reckon I'm gonna be the only person that thinks this new girl is cuter than Zoey.

But yes, this trailer did, in fact, kick ass. I might end up getting this, I kept putting off getting Left 4 Dead...
Nah, Rochelle is a choco-foxlate. I'm soooo down for Rochelle. I'm getting some love vibes between Ellis and Rochelle. *dons flameshield*

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Valve really knows how to make a great trailer, though my plans of waiting until the price go down are still the same.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
That was made from a healthy amount of awesome, with a nice rich sauce of win and a grand topping of epic. I feel so so so so bad that I have to delay my L4D2 purchase.

clicketycrack

Apr 6, 2009
Wow, that was an pretty awesome. Screw Christmas, I getting this thing the day it comes out. Also, I like the mechanic.

ironlordthemad

Sep 25, 2009
damn that is a good trailer, that is better than most movie trailers!
hell i cant play left 4 dead but i think i might try to learn how just to play the second one!
it seems like a great cast of characters, but i instantly like the coach just a bit more than the rest