"Leaked" Left 4 Dead 2 Trailer Turns Up On YouTube

Wanderer1911

Feb 4, 2009
arg, I wanted left for dead 2 because i wanted more leftfordead campaing action. Now i just want to play that damn trailer. that trailer does not feel like left for dead style action, it feels f-ing awesome. I think getting the game i will almost feel let down.
oh well

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
Sigh. Yeah, it looks good, but I'm not paying full price for it... That idea can get fucked. I'm still a little pissed off at Valve tbh, and even though the aus censorship deal isn't their fault, it also pisses me right off.

ChaoticLegion

Mar 19, 2009
Well, since Infinity Ward messed up Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer, I guess I know where my cash is now being re-directed xD

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
HOLY CRAP

That...I...just...woah

How do I put my awe into words?

I have a feeling I'm gonna watch this over and over for a few days

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
Bored Tomatoe said:
Am I the only one who actually likes the new characters? They seem to have more... well... character...
I forgot who the first 4 characters where when I got a look at these guys. That white kid is getting the short end of the stick in this trailer though; he's like the zombie punching bag.

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
I currently own L4D 1 and Killing Floor, but never play either of them. What does that tell you about my current enthusiasm for Left 4 Dead 2?

Meh.

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
Caliostro said:
Malygris said:
And then I saw this damn video [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_8hJsgZSNA&feature=player_embedded].

My feelings exactly... I was soooooo set to preoder borderlands and let this one slide for a few months... But fuck...

That's a low blow there Valve... That's a low blow.

Anyone else really wishing Valve would make a L4D movie like this? With these graphics and such...
You read my mind, I'd see that in theaters 5 times.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
LilGherkin said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
Am I the only one who actually likes the new characters? They seem to have more... well... character...
I forgot who the first 4 characters where when I got a look at these guys. That white kid is getting the short end of the stick in this trailer though; he's like the zombie punching bag.
Looks like he's the new Louis.

UberMore

Sep 7, 2008
This looks fucking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeettt!!!
But that wasn't any of the actual gameplay, so it's not making me want it...
Actually, I may get it if the story and cutscenes are as good as that trailer, cos it seems pretty awesome.

Enzeru92

Oct 18, 2008
DAMN U VAVLE AND UR AWESOME TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im probably going to get it not sure yet

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
I don't like the characters as much, but that's not a huge concern.

More importantly, quick question: Is that a Gordon Freeman shirt the girl is wearing?

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Ellis really got the worst of that video. He got Spitter-spat, Jockey-jumped, Charger-crushed and Smoker-wrapped. And I'm almost positive he got Tank-punched, Hunter-punced and Boomer-biled too. Those last two simultaneously.

Cool trailer though. If I wasn't buying Left 4 Dead 2 already, that'd convince me.