"Leaked" Left 4 Dead 2 Trailer Turns Up On YouTube

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
MY only problem with this trailer is that my valve games on steam are not workin so I have not been able to play TF2 or L4D in ages and buying this game would just be mean // It would be putting a sandwich in front of a starving person, but that person is in a glass box

-M

Yassen

Apr 5, 2008
Great, the appeal failed and to be honest I wasn't that phased, until I saw this trailer and a single tear ran down my cheek. I'd import the american version if I knew how.

Eldarion

Sep 30, 2009
khaimera said:
Dark Templar said:
Eh, I didn't like the last game, won't be getting the sequel.
I'm with you. I tried to get into the game but it was just too frantic for me to enjoy it. I ended up selling it back to gamestop and got the nastiest look like I was throwing away a gold bar or something.
Yhea, apparently we are just defective or something.:p

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Is Sperm Polar or Polar Covalent compound? I'm going to need to know what I'm supposed to wash my pants with after watching this video...

kahlzun

Sep 9, 2009
Yassen said:
Great, the appeal failed and to be honest I wasn't that phased, until I saw this trailer and a single tear ran down my cheek. I'd import the american version if I knew how.
Uh, eBay?

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Hmm. I have to say that the trailer was incredibly well made, and if those type of voice-overs and dialogue is going on in game, it's definitely going to be a contender of "Which One Game Do I Buy This Year," the opponent being Bioshock 2.

Also, my vote is that Valve makes the next zombie movie, and I'll sign any petition for it to happen.

Baggie

Sep 3, 2009
Holy Crap! I was only moderately interested before, now I think I've gots de hypes!

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
Pee-ordered this game yesterday, I already knew I'd like this game, but this trailer just made me all the more anxious for November 17.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
"Leaked"...

RED SPY. HAS LEAKED. THE VIDEO.
(Act surprised)

Now that I've watched the trailer, I'm sad to say (and somewhat frightened) that I'm not hit with the same excited fury most of you are. It might be because I'm Australian and I'm pretty much pissed off that there isn't going to be the same atmospheric elements in this game as there was in Left4Dead, but I'm just sort of thinking to myself, "Well, may be I'll wait." I can still get hours and hours of worth out of L4D1 and I can't justify buying L4D2 when it should just be DLC anyway.

Right, now I've had my say... *runs off for cover from the impending "OMG R U SRS!?"*

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
sneakypenguin said:
Ahhh, this an modernwarfare 2 shall get me back into gaming I do believe... I kinda like the new characters, they seem a bit less stereotypical.
I think as well it's that they are actually seem to be...well, characters. There is more character development in that 3 minute trailer than in all of the original left 4 dead.

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
Those Hazmat zombies look rather awesome.

And, y'know, the chainsaw is, uh... fanfuckingtastic.

psychowatcher

May 5, 2009
Bored Tomatoe said:
Am I the only one who actually likes the new characters? They seem to have more... well... character...
No. You're not alone. As much as I liked the old characters, I look forward to the new ones. All I need after getting this game is that L4D First Aid Backpack and life will be complete... until they make a movie out of this. And a decent one, preferably animated by Valve.