"Leaked" Left 4 Dead 2 Trailer Turns Up On YouTube

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
Am I the only one who actually likes the new characters? They seem to have more... well... character...

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
*Drools on computer* *Activates translator*

*Drool to english enabled*

This game looks amazing and I will definitly be getting it. It seems like a great addition to the valve gamers and it looks like it could be a trailer for an actual movie.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Oh jesus, that was the best trailer i have ever seen in my life.

I like the new quote we get:
"Kill all sons a bitches."

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
Already knew that I was going to get this game, now Valve is reinforcing that want for the game.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Yeh, looks like Valve has done it again! Especially Coach delivering chainsaw flavoured justice to that smoker! Now, to go and watch that trailer...again, strangely enough!

Yes, I and I definitely like the new characters more now. Baseball Cap Guy, whatever his name is, seems quite badass.

Ellivader

Sep 20, 2009
Bored Tomatoe said:
Am I the only one who actually likes the new characters? They seem to have more... well... character...
Don't worry, you're not. Though before seeing this trailer, I was a bit 'meh' about them.

Reaperman64

Dec 16, 2008
Valve Inject humour/charm and insane amount of style into everything they do...its unreasonable damnit! how am i ment to resist....

Baron Khaine

Jun 24, 2009
Already love the Coach.

First Francis, now the Coach.

I ask you, who will be the badass character in L4D3?

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
Arghhh, so good.

Shit *****, this is awesome. (Sorry for the swearing but it's so good it's necessary.)

I was pumped for L4D2, but now I'M SUPER PUMPED AND I WANNA PUNCH A TANK IN THE FACE, IN THE FACE!!!

I'm going to watch this again.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
That's a pretty nice trailer. Poor Ellis seems to be the Butt Monkey of the group, though.