Leaked photos may show off Assassin's Creed 5's new location, two games this fall

axillarypuma

Dec 11, 2013
Am I the only one who wants an AC game in a modern/sci-fi-ish setting In a huge overpopulated city? Like tokyo with all the advertising around and stuff? or based on new york but not new york itself but something more original.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Nil Kafashle said:
Casual Shinji said:
I think it has more to do with these games needing to take place in grand, densely structured cities, with lots of gothic ornaments to climb onto. You put this series in feudal Japan and there won't be many buildings to really sink your teeth in.
Wat.

Edo (Now Tokyo) 1865. [http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/10/Edo_Panorama_old_Tokyo_color_photochrom.jpg]

Admittedly a late feudal (literally 2 or 3 years before the Meiji Era) but still a decent representation of a Japanese city.
All those buildings are like 12 feet tall. No real height worthy of perching upon to observe the city below you, or use to escape the eyes of guards.

The Random Critic

Jul 2, 2011
Personally I don't mind if a ass-creed take place in japan... that means I get to use katana/shuriken and be that other stealthy thing that's totally not a assassin

As for sneaking around, I wish they use more disguise in ass-creed personally