Least Bad-Ass Game Character

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
What is the least bad-ass character you can think of?
Who is a character that you think your mother could kill in a fist fight?

slevin8989

Apr 3, 2009
Chris redfield man i'm pretty sure he can't move since he's like the incredible hulk my grandma could walk up to him and stab him and he couldn't do anything to stop it

wolfy098

May 1, 2009
Nanaki(Red XIII) this is because
1) he turns out to be soft with a grandparent who isn't the same race as him
and
2) He apologises to aerith for pretending to kill her to give himself TIME TO ESCAPE A TESTING ZONE

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Mario. He's a plumber who stomps on turtles while he's wacked out on mushrooms. What's to recommend there?

Daxdiv

Sep 30, 2008
Flint from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. Dumbest Elite Four Member ever. His DP team had only two fire types in them, also he looks like Ronald McDonald.

Mykonos

May 19, 2009
The Shade said:
Mario. He's a plumber who stomps on turtles while he's wacked out on mushrooms. What's to recommend there?
Mario meets the ninja turtles. Best fight ever.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Kaidan Alenko. (Mass effect)

He seems to spend most of my games getting knocked unconscious as soon as a bad guy so much as breathes on him and I repeatedlly revive his sorry ass.

Also...

Sticky.

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
Mykonos said:
The Shade said:
Mario meets the ninja turtles. Best fight ever.
Haha, he'd stomp their shells, til' they cut his stubby lil' legs off.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Nero from Devil May Cry 4. Even Dante was harder than that man, and Dante was a wimp.

Also, Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2 because he also suffered from overexposure to Wimpidium.

Oh, and Galen Marek, A.K.A. Starkiller from the Force Unleashed, because he was supposed to be badass, but was, in fact, more flat than Mr. Game and Watch after standing under a hammer.