Let's play the superpower lottery!

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
Here's what's gonna go down. You're going to go to the superpower listing wiki and press the 'random page' button. Whichever power you get, you have here. Posts your results!

I got Energy Ball Projection. Hadouken, *****.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Cryo-Phasing-
The ability to phase through objects and freeze them as you do. A combination of Intangibility and Freezing.

I can somewhat dig it althought it's seen like a support base power e.g. I scout aheard phasing throughta wall while my buddy can easily destory the wall now (smash or shoot it) due to it being frozen.

TheFinish

Grand Admiral
May 17, 2010
Nephilim Physiology was the first I got, but I don't know if that qualifies.

As for putting links, it does it automatically for me, but the Forum Markups page says you can use [link].

Dec 14, 2009
Prescience

The user has instinctive knowledge of events before they happen, and often knows an enemy's every move and intention before said enemy even decides them.

Do I win? :D

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

The user has instinctive knowledge of events before they happen, and often knows an enemy's every move and intention before said enemy even decides them.

Just because you know that something will happen doesn't mean you can act on it. You might know that a guy is going to shoot you, but won't be able to dodge the bullet.

TheFinish said:

As for putting links, it does it automatically for me, but the Forum Markups page says you can use [link].
If you get a physiology one, you got lucky and get the associated powers of ONE of the gods. Which you must pick at random. Somehow.

gazumped

Dec 1, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

Nah, man. Check it: Possession. To mentally, physically or spiritually take over a body via inhabiting.

You might know your enemy's every move. But I can get inside them and get that mo'fo' to make me a cuppa tea!

Dec 14, 2009
Froggy Slayer said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

Just because you know that something will happen doesn't mean you can act on it. You might know that a guy is going to shoot you, but won't be able to dodge the bullet.
If I know where thy're going to aim, of course I can :D

Dragonclaw

Dec 24, 2007
Wow...this is rather perfect for me...it's KAIJU TIME!

GIANT MONSTER PHYSIOLOGY

User can take the form an abilities of the legendary giant monsters. While many of these beings have their own individual abilities and powers, the one fact that is common to them all is their immense size, endurance and strength.

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
Daystar Clarion said:
Froggy Slayer said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

It depends to the degree of accuracy of future vision. You might only get the vision saying that someone will try and shoot you, but you might not be able to tell when exactly.

Human Centipede

Aug 4, 2012
"Stinger Protrusion: The user can generate poisonous stingers from their bodies. Some may even be able to fire them out like bullets."

At first I thought it sounds like a terrible power, but thinking about it...It's not that half bad. It would be better than nothing I suppose.

Dec 14, 2009
Froggy Slayer said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Froggy Slayer said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

It depends to the degree of accuracy of future vision. You might only get the vision saying that someone will try and shoot you, but you might not be able to tell when exactly.
enemy's every move and intention
I think that pretty much covers where a person will aim and when they pull the trigger.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Conquest Empowerment

The Power to become stronger when one goes forth conquering and to conquer.
The users of this power can become stronger with what ever they set their goals on in order to conquer or to accomplish their goals. The users powers can be increased for a period of time when they set their objectives and when that goal is fulfilled their increased power will become permanent.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Cartomancy
The ability to see the future/past/present through a deck of cards. A divination power of cards.

So fortune telling basically. WTF is this shit?! That sucks!

Dec 14, 2009
Hazy992 said:
Cartomancy
The ability to see the future/past/present through a deck of cards. A divination power of cards.

Like mine, but you have to shuffle a deck of cards first.

Fail :D

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Hazy992 said:
Cartomancy

Like mine, but you have to shuffle a deck of cards first.

Fail :D
That wiki hates me. I tried it again and I got 'Wendigo powers' and being able to suppress your emotions. That's not even a power!

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
That wiki hates me. I pressed it again and I got 'Wendigo powers' and being able to suppress your emotions. That's not even a power!
Wendigo physiology is awesome. There are like 20 powers that come with that.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Weapon Proficiency

Pick up weapon = instant master.

If only I had a reason to use weapons. I guess I could get a job teaching people how to use them. Beating world records in shooting etc. Well I'm off to a gunshop to touch all the weapons in there.

TheFinish

Grand Admiral
May 17, 2010
Froggy Slayer said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

TheFinish said:

If you get a physiology one, you got lucky and get the associated powers of ONE of the gods. Which you must pick at random. Somehow.
I rolled a d6: 1-2: Twilight Manipulation; 3-4: Transcendent Form; 5-6: Ethereal Manipulation.

I got a 6, so I get:

Astral projection; Astral Trapping; Aura Manipulation; Chi Manipulation; Healing; Mana Manipulation; Memory Manipulation; Resurrection; Soul Absorption; Telekinesis; Reality Warping, Teleportation and Weather Manipulation.

Not bad, not bad.

Slaanesh

Aug 1, 2011
Life-Force Aura
The ability to surround one's self in spiritual energy. Sub-power of Life-Force Manipulation and Variation of Elemental Aura. Users of this ability are able to manifest the aura their auras that already surrounds them, for various uses. The user could fly by propulsion, or by lifting themselves with their energy. Users could possibily be hot the touch or harmless.
Meh. With the picture on the page being Vegito, had my hopes up.