Let's play the superpower lottery!

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Illusion Awareness!

I can see through illusions and see what really is there!

So in the real world, I would be immune to optical illusions and mirages. :D

DX

THIS IS THE LAMEST POWER EVER!

s0meNo0b

Feb 21, 2011
Huh.

I got Disease Mimicry, "The user is able to mimic the traits and abilities of any kinds of diseases, illnesses, or viruses." It's got a picture of Alex Mercer of Prototype, so awesome!

Perhaps I could also put this to use for medicine and such, I'm suprisingly intrigued.

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
Lyra Physiology [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lyra_Physiology]

The power to take on the characteristics of a lyre and become gifted with several musical base powers
What the fuck? So basically I have the powers of a harp, which apparently include:
The power to solidify musical notes
The ability to create and control sound waves
The ability to emit astonishingly beautiful hypnotic sounds
Enhanced hearing
And the power to be supremely beautiful and use it to affect others

Why is it that the tone deaf person who has no interest in music gets the music based super power? Also since when was being attractive and using it to get what you want a super power?

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Rowan93 said:
Answer Manipulation. I can change, control and manipulate the answer to any question.

So, somewhere between omnipotence and wish-granting, I need to get a sidekick to ask me the questions I want to change the answer to.
Of course, you won't know the consequences those answers have. Say your asked how many people live in Africa, and you say "around 600 million," congradulations, you have killed 400 million people, most likely at random, breaking down what little order there is in that continent.

Or if you answers questions wrong, accidentally or intentionally, about physics. Even a slight change in the universes laws could make it impossible to live on this planet.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Lizardon said:
What the fuck? So basically I have the powers of a harp, which apparently include:
The power to solidify musical notes
The ability to create and control sound waves
The ability to emit astonishingly beautiful hypnotic sounds
Enhanced hearing
And the power to be supremely beautiful and use it to affect others?
These actually do sound vert useful. Throw giant musical notes at your foes while your shrieking at them.

Of course, one has to wonder how badly your super powered hearing and ability to make extremely loud sounds would #@$^ you.

CyanideWolf

Apr 1, 2011
I got god hand... I can certainly live with this, unless it's like the game and i end up with people trying to steal my hand, that might be a bit annoying

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Froggy Slayer said:
(PS if anyone can tell me how to put links into the posts it would be much appreciated.)
[ link=URL here ] something [ /link ] without the spaces between the square brackets so it would be [ link=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki ] Blah blah here's a link [ /link ] without the spaces again.

OT:
Peak Human Flexibility. Picture of Catwoman which is funny because I have a collection of cats and look damn good in leather.

But seriously, the irony of it. Flexible is as far from explaining me as possible. I feel like I'm made of glass most of the time!

pffh

Oct 10, 2008
Not G. Ivingname said:
Rowan93 said:
Answer Manipulation. I can change, control and manipulate the answer to any question.

So, somewhere between omnipotence and wish-granting, I need to get a sidekick to ask me the questions I want to change the answer to.
Of course, you won't know the consequences those answers have. Say your asked how many people live in Africa, and you say "around 600 million," congradulations, you have killed 400 million people, most likely at random, breaking down what little order there is in that continent.

Or if you answers questions wrong, accidentally or intentionally, about physics. Even a slight change in the universes laws could make it impossible to live on this planet.
Don't worry I'll revert his changes if they become to drastic.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Mana Manipulation. Not bad. Kinda makes me a red mage on steroids...does the sheer variety of the ability's application mean I have to take a mulligan on that?

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
Asita said:
Mana Manipulation. Not bad. Kinda makes me a red mage on steroids...does the sheer variety of the ability's application mean I have to take a mulligan on that?
Roll a d6 4 times. If you get a 1-6, you get destructive mana, 7-12 healing 13-18 enchanting, 19-24 sensory. Good luck

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Froggy Slayer said:
Asita said:
Roll a d6 4 times. If you get a 1-6, you get destructive mana, 7-12 healing 13-18 enchanting, 19-24 sensory. Good luck
Not sure that's a valid limitation given the description under Mana Manipulation. To quote:
Much like the ability of Life-Force Manipulation, the user is able to draw the energy from their surroundings. However, the ability of mana relies more on the use of different methods such as spoken incantations and mystic items such as spell books, charms, talismans, weapons, etc inorder to acheive effects of the user's desire.
That said, it's your thread, so ultimately you're the one making the rules.

Grand total of 12. So I guess that makes me the white mage.
*checks powers listed under healing* Kinda boring, but useful, I guess. At least assuming I didn't get hit too hard by the mana manipulation limitations...I hope I don't get limitations from that and the specific powers alike :/

Euphbug

Mar 31, 2009
Vertigo InducementThe ability to disorientate someone's sense of balance. Could be useful as long as I can affect a large amount of people from a good range.

*Aims for theme park roller coaster*

This could be fun...

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
I got Symbiotic Costume. As if I didn't have enough trouble getting a date already . . .

Oh well, still a pretty cool power :)

FallOutKing94

Oct 3, 2010
Blood Manipulation The power and ability to control and manipulate blood, of oneself or of others.
I can dig it.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Universal Force Constructs. Not bad. Basically I'm going to create an army of Golems and Elementals, shield myself in my power and conquer the planet.

Bamcrash

Mar 11, 2008
Froggy Slayer said:
I'm scared for the time that some lucky bastard gets omnipotence
Check it out... Dark Matter Manipulation, which includes the (limited) ability to warp reality. I would take that.

Kud

I'm stuck because demonic spider
Sep 29, 2009
Boar Physiology

I get the powers and appearance of a pig. Whee.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Mind Exchange:
Users can take over the mind of another, this may or may not accompany the target taking the mind of the user. Some users have changed so many times that they no longer know which body is their own. Some users can inhabit more than one mind at a time, producing a limited Hive Mind.

Also called:
Mind Swap
Body Swap
Brain Switch
Metempsychosis
Body Hopping
Body Switching

Honestly:

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Critical Impact... So if I roll a fucking 20 I can be effective, otherwise I aint got shit. RE-ROLL

Evil Eye. Inflict harm with a stare... I can't tell if this is better or worse :(

EDIT: Re rolled... again, and got paint manipulation. Suck it Daystar, I am now Amaterasu! You're avatar is me.