Let's play the superpower lottery!

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------
Osoteokinetic Creature Creation

"The user is able to create creature out of bone, either out of the user's own bones, or from the surrounding area with bones, preferably a crematory or slaughter house."
--------------------------------------------------------

So basically I got the power which lets me be a necromancer but also create whatever I want out of the bones of the dead. I'll admit, if I wanted to take over the world this would be a great power, but trying to be a hero would be quite difficult.

EDIT: Also, creating creatures out of my own bones? My god, that would be sadistic!

rissr

Dec 13, 2011
universal manipulation

so basically i am so op i can literally blow up a galaxy

i win

edit: i just noticed that i.am.GOD!

kandza

Mar 15, 2009
Omniarch. The cosmic, universal and limitless power and ability to rule over all things. Sub-power/ability of Omnipotence. Huh... And all I wanted was to teleport...

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
Legomaniac91 said:
I got Electro/aero mix. So I can airbend and shoot lightning bolts. Gotta say, thats a pretty good power combination!
Don't suppose I could hire you as a diversion for my Fort Knox job? We can split the take, 50/50!

Proto325

Mar 19, 2012
Rerolling results in:
Amalgamation: Users can merge two or more separate objects into one, regardless whether the the objects are organic, inorganic, living, dead, technological, etc. User can decide which parts of the objects are dominant in the union, what are deleted and which merge.

Jackpot!

I can merge anyone else with myself, so as long as I can reach you, I win. I could also merge with any projectile you launch at me, rendering it harmless

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
I got Mental Power which seems to cover a lot of things.

Aean

Jul 22, 2011
Alright, after reading what everyone else is getting Spacial Slicing is still awesome but I've changed my plan of action. I'm thinking I'm prolly just going to create my own dimensional pocket and chill out before someone incinerates me for looking at them. It seems like every other person has some power that lets them wipe someone out from basically infinite distance with no effort at all and no practical means of defense, so you guys have fun on your own.

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
Spring Manipulation. I know it sounds lame, but then i looked a bit closer and saw:
Applications: Resurrection
I shall have my own undead army!

Ronmartin

Jun 1, 2011
Oh, awesome! I'm gonna get me the bestest power! Put on a mask, tie on a cape, rule all ya'all!

*Hits Random* I got...
...what.

What the hell is this? Empathetic Lycanthrope Sensing? [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Empathic_Lycanthrope_Sensing] Quote, the power to sense the presence of werewolves through their emotions within your area, Endquote.

First thought: Well, that's a situational power if ever there was one.

Second thought: Sense their presence through their emotions? What the hell does that even mean? Am I sensing murderous rage and the desire to consume human flesh? Or does lycanthropy just make people angsty?

Third thought: No, seriously, where exactly am I supposed to use this? Do I team up with a better superhero to go hunt werewolves? Well, what if werewolves are spread too thin to start a full scale hunt? Do I get a job screening for werewolves in airport security lines? What if werewolves are friendly? Would I end up working a neighborhood patrol to help find lost werewolf babies?

Fourth thought: I'm gonna be the butt of a million Twilight jokes for this.

Final thought: Well, so much for that cape.

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
Guys, you know that you don't start out with the power at its highest, right? It starts out weak, and gets stronger as you use it.

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
Ronmartin said:
Oh, awesome! I'm gonna get me the bestest power! Put on a mask, tie on a cape, rule all ya'all!

*Hits Random* I got...
...what.

What the hell is this? Empathetic Lycanthrope Sensing? [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Empathic_Lycanthrope_Sensing] Quote, the power to sense the presence of werewolves through their emotions within your area, Endquote.

Second thought: Sense their presence through their emotions? What the hell does that even mean? Am I sensing murderous rage and the desire to consume human flesh? Or does lycanthropy just make people angsty?

Third thought: No, seriously, where exactly am I supposed to use this? Do I team up with a better superhero to go hunt werewolves? Well, what if werewolves are spread too thin to start a full scale hunt? Do I get a job screening for werewolves in airport security lines? What if werewolves are friendly? Would I end up working a neighborhood patrol to help find lost werewolf babies?

Fifth thought: Well, so much for that cape.
I allow you one reroll

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
Andy Shandy said:
Azaradel said:
Tentacle Extension
The power to generate tentacles from one's own body.

Hahaha. Oh yes. This pleases me.
http://i.imgur.com/0a2OJ.jpg

cojo965 said:
Azaradel said:
Tentacle Extension
The power to generate tentacles from one's own body.

Hahaha. Oh yes. This pleases me.
You watch hentai don't you?
Oh, only a lot little.

Honestly, not really all that much. I do other things to make up for that though haha...

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
Froggy Slayer said:
Guys, you know that you don't start out with the power at its highest, right? It starts out weak, and gets stronger as you use it.
Wait, so with my powers of Sexual Inducement, does that mean I can only make people mildly horny at first? Aww, crud. >:[

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
Sand Manipulation [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sand_Manipulation]. Basically, turn sand into anything I want, and do anything I want with it.

I'm greedy and want to go again. So if I didn't have Sand Manipulation, I would have...

Meiosis Manipulation [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Meiosis_Manipulation].

:|

Sod this, I'm going. Cya.

ZephrC

Free Cascadia!
Mar 9, 2010
Well, on my first try I got the front page to reload. I'm not quite sure what to make of that, so I tried again.

I got Empathic Lycanthrope Sensing.

Ronmartin said:

*Hits Random* I got...
...what.

Fifth thought: Well, so much for that cape.
Yay! We can know when to run away from murderous lycanthropes together!

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Sexual inducement - The power to control others sexual hormones to make them experience lust, bliss, and pleasure.

Pretty sure I just won the thread...

Also: apparently Austin Powers is a "known user", I literally rofled.