Let's play the superpower lottery!

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Adam Grove said:
Thread Manipulation, the ability to manipulate any type of thread or string.

Bow down before my might!
So, you are now a moderator. wooo?

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
FUCK YES!! Metal Manipulation!

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Manipulation

I always thought Magneto was a total badass and now I have a power even slightly more powerful than his.

*runs outside to stop a truck in its tracks and is promptly ran over*

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
FieryTrainwreck said:
Cosmic hunger, which means I can eat anything and spit it out at will. Also includes cosmic manipulation, which is apparently this: "Cosmic Manipulation allows users to employ the available cosmic energies around them to produce nearly any effect they desire, including the molecular restructuring and transmutation of matter, the manipulation of?even entire galaxies?across space and time, the creation of force fields, the creation of inter-dimensional portals and vortexes, telekinesis, and cosmic awareness on a universal scale."

So I guess I'm like second place to omnipotence. Not too shabby.
I read the description from the wiki in Farnsworth's voice, making both far more funny and awesome. That post made my night.

Blue Jay

May 13, 2012
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Empathic_Power-Shifting

Now that is cool, Invulnerability when I am scared, Precognition, Resurrection, Healing, Emotion Manipulation I hit the jackpot.

StreetPizza

Dec 25, 2008
Audiokinesis. Sound manipulation.

Sweet, I'll never have to buy another amp for my guitar again! And I'll probably have to carry my guitar around as part of my superhero get-up now.

I'm Shred-man, saving the world from crappy music! And maybe getting some groupies along the way. That's got to be one of the benefits of having a superpower that basically turns you into a rock star, right?

Alternatively, Stealth-man, with the power to make myself (and maybe the gun I carry) completely silent.

I'm also really bad at coming up with superhero names.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Evil Smurf said:
Empathic Power Absobtion
The ability to absorb others' abilities based on the emotions they associate with them. Combination of Empathy and Power Absorption. Not to be confused with Empathic Mimicry
Contents [show] 
Also Called
Emotionally-linked Power/Ability Absorption
Capabilities
Much like the power Empathic Mimicry, the user requires to associate an emotion with another (such as anger, love/like, etc) and absorb their power based on the emotion they associate with. The absorption is permanent, the victim remains powerless until they get a new power or their power reinstated.
Applications
Empathy
Power Absorption
Associations
Empathic Mimicry
Limitations
Requires physical contact
Mood changes may negate this
May be uncontrollable (I.E, absorbing a loved one's power by mistake out of love)
If the user were ever to lose control of their emotional state whatever powers that have been absorbed will then manifest at a potentially catastrophic rate if not brought back under control in time.
I think that's closer to Pater Petrelli's power in Heroes. In fact I am pretty sure that's it, well to a point.

http://heroeswiki.com/Peter_Petrelli

link if you care.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Second time on the reels! My prize is...

Mana Manipulation

The ability to:
Manipulate the impersonal force that resides in people, animals and objects . The ability to manipulate the blanket of sentient energy that surrounds living and non living things that is used to form magic. A combination of Life-Force Manipulation and Magic.

Also Called
-Mystic Energy Manipulation
-Mystic Force Manipulation
-Impersonal Force Manipulation

Capabilities

Much like the ability of Life-Force Manipulation, the user is able to draw the energy from their surroundings. However, the ability of mana relies more on the use of different methods such as spoken incantations and mystic items such as spell books, charms, talismans, weapons, etc inorder to acheive effects of the user's desire.

Mana is a sentient source of energy, sympathetic magic, or impersonal force that is always moving from one location to another, seeking material elements to inhabit. It is also formed within the soul whenever a creature comes into being. The soul is not necessarily a collection of mana, but the creature itself. When the being dies, the mana returns to the environment waiting to be used again and again.

Applications

Destructive Mana

The user is able to materialize the mana around them into a destructive force.
-Elemental Manipulation
-Elemental Energy Manipulation
-Elemental Aura
-Elemental Bolt Projection
-Elemental Ball Projection
-Elemental Beam Emission
-Elemental Constructs
-Elemental Exoskeleton
-Elemental Entity Creation
-Elemental Weapons
-Elemental Blade Construction
-Energy Manipulation
-Energy Blasts
-Energy Ball Projection
-Laser Emission
-Energy Redirection
-Energy Constructs
-Energy Blades
-Energy Whip
-Energy Strike
-Ethereal Physiology

Defensive Mana

Users are able to use their mana for defensive purposes.
-Force Armor Generation
-Force-Field Generation
-Powered Exoskeleton
-Counter
-Strong Heart

Healing Mana]

Healing mana can be given to a being who has lost mana in order to repair physical and mental inflictions.
-Healing
-Health Optimization
-Regeneration

Enchanting Mana

Users are able to manifest mana with or around objects or beings in to provide intentional excess mana. The infusion is magically charged, it is temporary, but very effective.
-Affinity
-Potion Creation
-Power Augmentation
-Powerful Objects
-Spell Casting
-Weapon Infusion

Sensory Mana

Users able to their mana to enchant their senses in order to mystically connect to the mana of others or objects.
-Dowsing
-Clairvoyance
-Energy Perception
-Enhanced Senses
-Sensorial Link Inducement
-Sensory Scrying
-Telepathy

Associations
-May develop from Life-Force Manipulation.
-Aura Manipulation-Both are fields of energy that surround a living being.
-Can be used for any kind of magic such Mysticism, Shamanism , Dark Arts, Alchemy, and Necromancy.

Known Users
-Doctor Strange (Marvel Comics)
-Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)
-Warcraft Players (Warcraft)
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED FROM THE BEGINNING.

Lonewolfm16

Feb 27, 2012
Well infinte digestion. Mabey I can just eat a ton of rocks then get above them and spit them all out at once. I could probably kill someone like that. Or just put a couple of guns some ammo in plastic and have them whenever they are needed.

MadMage

Aug 12, 2010
Ok, saw the thread again and wanted to play again! This time I got:

Virtue Inducement: The user can bring out the virtues of others. Doing so, causes the victim to perform the seven heavenly virtues. This allows the victim to be enlightened and blessed as they had performed a meritocracy. To achieve moral excellence.
This power consists of virtues from every religion, faith, theology, mythology, periodization, ideology, ethics and/or law & order. I MAKE PEOPLE INTO MOTHER FUCKING TERESA!

(a really powerful power seeing as how I can single handedly WIPE out crime and evil in the world)

Mythic Heroes Physiology: One is able to use the abilities of famous mythology heroes from everywhere and time like Achilles,Hercules,Odysseus and Jason.

(lamer than being the ultimate font of love and purity)

Evil Smurf

Nov 11, 2011
StreetPizza said:
Audiokinesis. Sound manipulation.

Sweet, I'll never have to buy another amp for my guitar again! And I'll probably have to carry my guitar around as part of my superhero get-up now.

I'm Shred-man, saving the world from crappy music! And maybe getting some groupies along the way. That's got to be one of the benefits of having a superpower that basically turns you into a rock star, right?

Alternatively, Stealth-man, with the power to make myself (and maybe the gun I carry) completely silent.

I'm also really bad at coming up with superhero names.
Best power ever. You are now Dave Grohl.

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
Pyroportation

Ability to:

teleport using fire as a medium.

The ability to teleport via fire and fire-like sources. Sub-power/combination of Fire Manipulation and Teleportation.

The user can use any and all fire sources to teleport. For an example, one can cover their body in flames and disappear, then reappear with a burst of flames at their destination.

-----------

That is hilarious

Evil Smurf

Nov 11, 2011
I re rolled and came up with Teleportation, This is the best power because I don't need to fly, have super speed or have any boring OP powers

The user can move somewhere without physically traveling: user thinks of a destination and can appear there at will. User?s molecules may travel at light-speed or may be realigned mentally at target destination, may use quantum superposition, in which the user teleports by replacing and restocking energy in a spatial behavior. Some users disappear in a flash of light, sudden vanish, or even a strange cloud of smoke. It may be possible to take people/objects along with touch by means of static teleportation.

Note that this power allows only transportation in space, not in time or to/from different dimensions. Some users may shift to different dimension during the teleportation, but they aren't able to stay there and often aren't even aware of the fact they do so.

This one is cool however too http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sexual_Inducement

Loremaster P

Nov 23, 2009
Cthulhu Mythos Deity Physiology, well look at that.

Didn't get a more specific one but guess it fits since i DM Call of Cthulhu :p

Zyst

Jan 15, 2010
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nonexistence

Also Called
Absolute Nothingness
Anti-Omnipotence
Void/Emptiness
Final Nemesis
[ ]
Capabilities
This ability allows the user to annihilate anything and everything, physical, spiritual, conceptual, metaphysical, present, past, future, probable, possible, abilities themselves, with no protection nor exception of any kind.
When used superficially, some trace of the still target remains, allowing for a possible restoration via event erasure. External restoration may even be possible, if the erasure is superficial enough.

When used at full power, targets are completely wiped out on every level, to the point where they never ever existed, and are totally impossible to recreate by any means, no matter how great.

Needless to say, the user is universally dreaded as the embodiment of the Primal Fear - and with good reason.

I am the anti god!

azukar

Sep 7, 2009
Life Force Beam Emission... SHINKU HADOOOOOOKEN

I should be a crimefighter who works at night. They could call me "The Nocturnal Emitter"!