Let's play the superpower lottery!

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Enhanced Swordsmanship

Users are able to demonstrate a natural aptitude for the ways of the sword. The user is able to wield a sword with great proficiency in speed, power, and skill, allowing them to perform feats such as stopping and deflecting bullets, decimate large objects or areas, cut through strong material such as steel, and even hold back their strength to deal damage to their foes without killing them.
The user is also able to operate with little or no effort, deliver skillful strikes to weak points with great precision. This ability also allows the users to become skilled with multiple swords or any bladed weapon to suit their needs in combat.

Fuck yeah, I'm Link, Aragorn, Inigo Montoya, Roronoa Zoro, Regular Zorro, and Samurai Jack all rolled into one.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Decided to re-roll to help speed this thread to 1,000 posts

Omnitone... Whelp, time to take up singing or espionage. Maybe both I dunno.

Another roll and I get power bestowal. Please don't kidnap me :(

akkronym

Dec 4, 2010
Scorpion Physiology

The power to take on the abilities and attributes of scorpions. A sub-power of Arachnid Physiology.

Sigh... It looks like I'm the guy in the lottery who won enough money to pay for the ticket.

Karadalis

Apr 26, 2011
Ability Acceleration

I got the effing manga power >_<

Known Users

Goku (Dragon Ball)
Sharingan Users (Naruto)
Soul Reapers (Bleach)
Wyzen (Asura's Wrath)
Avatars (The Avatar: The Last Airbender series)
Answer Talker Users (Zatch Bell)
jojo achimu (Ninjutsu)

Drejer43

Nov 18, 2009
I got energy conversion.

"The user can absorb and convert one form of energy into another form. Example being, one absorbing sound energy and converting it into light energy, or absorbing gravitational energy and converting it into heat energy.

One could even turn psionic energy into nuclear energy. This ability can be used to turn detrimental types of energy into harmless types, and vice versa"

So yeah I pretty much got the best super power, all of your attacks are futile wahaha!

slade7

Jul 5, 2012
Enhanced Leadership. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Leadership

Sweet Jesus, the political implications are frightening.

Thomiroth

Mar 17, 2011
Location Swapping. You know, I can't be angry, I could be such a git with that power. In fact, give me my power now please! :D

SkullKing84

Feb 10, 2011
Its been a while... Lets see if another roll of the Powers will dethrone my Dimensional Rule [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dimensional_Lordship] (most likely... but even silly powers could be fun)

O_O

I am GOD [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Subjective_Unity] now.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
War Empowerment: The user is empowered by all forms of conflict, including war. The more people that are at war with each other, the more powerful the user becomes.

I could work with that. Considering how much fighting there is in the world, I am always super-powered I guess.

Imperiused

Mar 15, 2011
Absolute Existence.

The ability to control your own existence without any limits. The evolutionary origin of Omnipotence. The ultimate form of Omnifarious.

HELL YES.

Ashhearth

May 26, 2009
Electro-Air Mixture.

Soooo I'm basically Storm and can call lighting down on people... Yeah I dig that. Yay smiting peoples! :D

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
Keep going guys. I'm going reroll to help us along.

Erinaceomorph Physiology

I'm a hedgehog.

I'm a FUCKING hedgehog.

THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THE WORLD.

AlwaystheUnlucky

Oct 5, 2010
Haemokinetic Combat! I can use my blood to punch people in the face! Woo~

Rerolled to get Sephirot Empowerment! The swiss army knife of super powers!

Luciella

May 3, 2011
The power to mimic the abilities of the Valkyries from Norse Mythology, armored women who took the soul of dead soldiers to Valhalla. A variation of Mythic Physiology.

atled3

Jan 10, 2010
Radiation bomb generation.
The user is able to create constructs that can explode on contact with a variety of effects. One could toss small emps one minute and then toss a micro nuke to mop up enemies.
Damn that just sounds dangerous and totally awesome.

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
Dascylus said:
Moisture absorption...

But a hero/villain is more than their powers.
My downside is a near constant thirst. It can be quenched by alot of soda or or juice or whatever.
Draining from people is unnecessary as any water source will do. But I have to be careful of what I take in. Clean water or I will begin to exude whatever was in it. Imagine have a wet dog smell after absorbing from a river.
Sweet drinks and I will sweat out sugar which tends to attract nasty stinging bugs.

Had I cheated the next random page was elemental generation (A more typical "cool" power)
So I thought I'd do as others and re-roll and see what happens...

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Mimicry

WTF is with all the water...

*****Maybe we should state whether we would use our powers for good or evil.*****

Sam Plater

Mar 30, 2011
Space-Time Manipulation.
I'll be the Oprah of Black Holes ^_^

YOU GET A BLACK-HOLE! AND YOU GET A BLACK-HOLE! AND YOU, AND YOU, AND YOU!

Also "Nigh Omniscience" Mwahahah hahahahah haha ha hahahahaha ahahah HAHAHA ha ha HA!