Let's see your desktop

Not Gabe Newell

Jul 14, 2013
In this thread, we all post our desktops. Because of reasons.

I'll start: here's mine.

Clean, crisp, and organized.

Kuwoobie

Sep 8, 2013

Lots of clutter yes. The image is my Minecraft server with custom shaders.

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
I'll bite. I'm pretty bored.

I nice artistic close up of Aigis from Persona 3. Normally I change it up a bit but I've had it on this one for a while now.

DyqstARD

Jul 20, 2011
Well I kinda wanna cry after seeing all your beautiful backgrounds and organization. Damn this toaster.

Dec 14, 2009
Dyqstard said:
Well I kinda wanna cry after seeing all your beautiful backgrounds and organization. Damn this toaster.
Mine's the best though right?

It's okay, you can tell me, the others don't need to know.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
My desktop background changes every hour, but at the moment it's this:

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012

I was looking forward to the new Warbringer album cover as my desktop but when it was revealed I was less than impressed to be honest.
So until I find something else, Kobi and the guys stay, staring at my dock for spiritual guidance.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Mine is ever changing but it landed of Maoyuu Maou Yuusha.

Funny story behind this. The day I told my dad I watched anime for the entire summer the first thing that pops up as my screen is this. His response, "This is nice with a boy and girl here, it's very sweet. You have a date night with them?" Don't think I laughed so hard in a while.

Frezzato

Oct 17, 2012
My desktop image, courtesy of The Worst Things For Sale:
6 October, 2012
[h4]Brownie Bar Maker[/h4]
Overwhelmed by glucose, your organs cry out in pain. "No!" they beg. "No! Please, no!" But you buy the Brownie Bar Maker anyway. "Now...I can have fresh brownies...any...time...I...like." Laughing manically, you begin the punch yourself in the abdomen, softly at first, but then harder, harder, harder. Your cackles continue into the night, punctuated only briefly as the self-administered punches force the air out of your lungs.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011

Yep, it's Sayaka and Kyouko from Madoka Magica. Because ship so hard.

This for my desktop. My laptop has over 1,500 wallpapers circulating every 3 minutes at the moment.

xWestie

Apr 13, 2010
Mine chances every five minutes, but heres mine at the moment;

Doctor Who and Sherlock ftw.

SadisticFire

Oct 1, 2012
I don't really use my desktop that often, so I really use it mainly as a buffer for my files, then forget about them. And then remember them when I want them again, but I deleted them. Sniff.. my CoC save file. But yeah, last time a thread like this showed up, I Yukaman's Eating Disorder [http://manglo.deviantart.com/art/Eating-disorder-98278546] for awhile as my background. Beware most of her stuff is tagged not-safe-for-work. That one included, though it's not really, just colorful rainbows and drool.
<spoiler=My background currently>

BartyMae

Apr 20, 2012
For the past forever or so, my wallpaper has always been set to black...so this small alteration is pretty exciting for me.

Everyone on here (who has actually posted their desktops instead of just their wallpaper)...is disturbingly...unclean. Consider me perturbed.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I can't be bothered uploading a screenshot, but this is the background image I use.

Just imagine five icons in the top right corner.

(Full size version [http://luana.deviantart.com/art/Rebirth-of-a-Black-Moth-8883017])

I fell in love with that picture as soon as I saw it. I find it beautiful, although I couldn't exactly explain why.

Kerodohi

Jun 28, 2012
This is mine. Currently I'm using the Metroid wallpaper I made but it changes every few hours. Hate having icons visible on my desktop so they're auto-hidden by default, and I'm using Rainmeter for quick access to things I find handy.

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
I'm trying to use Gyazo to put my desktop up but it won't let me.

What are you guys using to display yours?

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
"No way!", I hear you say. Trust me, I know, It's almost as if I'm some sort of Kefka fanatic! Never woulda thunk it from my username, huh?

Nothing super fancy. Just found the photo on someone's DeviantArt and I made some slight coloration changes to it with GIMP.

My icons are all cluttered an unorganized; I need to clean up eventually.