Let's see your desktop

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Well...since I'm on my laptop and not the family desktop, I have these two on rotation(meaning I change them when I get bored of one but since I'm rarely on the desktop that's irrelevant)

My laptop has 806 images on rotation every 5 mins. Here's some of them
(I like to call this the come at me bro photo. It is also on my phone)

(I like to argue this one since I'm an avid reader)

(and I like to call this pimp dracula)

I swear I didn't spend some time alphabetising my desktop icons.....*nervously looks around* and my taskbar isn't alphabetised......

Some of you guys have awesome desktops. And others make me twitch from clutter. Mine are all things I use fairly regularly (at least once every other month)

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012

its not artistic or nice. even the wallpaper is one of windows defaults.

but iit gets the job done

0 to 3 Sad Onions

Sep 9, 2013
Edited for a different image source this time...

[http://imgur.com/6aRmiPY]

I yield to no one in my love for this band and this is one of their best albums.

Jarl Gullberg

Apr 8, 2011
This is my current desktop on both my laptop and my desktop - the desktop has two more screens, though.

BakaSmurf

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2008
Eh, sure. Not like I've got a whole lot else to do at the moment.

[http://s663.photobucket.com/user/BakaSmurf/media/September092013_zpsf8f2eb45.png.html]

In case one could not tell, I love Dark Souls.

Praise the Sun, Amazing Chest ahead and all that.

Wraith

Oct 11, 2011
Sir Thomas Sean Connery said:
Thank you for the links. Yeah, some of the that stuff didn't work so well, due to the different OS, but I got everything I needed out of it. Everyone, say hello to my new desktop:

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
It was this:

But I realise I haven't changed it in ages.
It's now this

My boyfriend put a load of shit on my laptop because I'm a noob at looking after it.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Here's mine, brace yourselves.

Yes that is the actual desktop, I like to keep it clean as possible.

And now time to judge the rest of you and share my unwanted opinions at you.

Dyqstard said:
Only another month of this shit.
What is that? Windows 98? That's pretty rad, I'm not kidding, a part of me envies you. I'm stuck using windows 8 like an idiot.
Kerodohi said:
This is mine. Currently I'm using the Metroid wallpaper I made but it changes every few hours. Hate having icons visible on my desktop so they're auto-hidden by default, and I'm using Rainmeter for quick access to things I find handy.
Jesus mother of God that desktop is the shit, any chance you could link me to where you found the wallpaper?

Halfdead255 said:
This thread is making me feel bad for my terrible desktop.

[image=I hope this works]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7940/hbtf.png[/IMG]
Nothing to be ashamed of, it's like if Fallout 3 did a crossover with Majora's Mask; which would be so awesome it would probably cure aids and end world hunger.
Sir Thomas Sean Connery said:
ThreeName said:

Bask in it's magnificence. I'm so very proud of my desktop.

FUCK ICONS, FUNCTIONALITY IS WHERE IT'S AT
I like Rainmeter, but that's just getting too excited about it.

But I guess if you really use that stuff, I can't argue too much.

Still, there seems to be a fair bit of redundancy.
Jarl Gullberg said:
This is my current desktop on both my laptop and my desktop - the desktop has two more screens, though.

Someone should just create an OS designed like this already. Clearly it would be incredibly popular. I mean Rainmeter's cool and all but it's still pretty much just a bunch of buttons and windows on the desktop.

Kerodohi

Jun 28, 2012
OlasDAlmighty said:
Kerodohi said:
This is mine. Currently I'm using the Metroid wallpaper I made but it changes every few hours. Hate having icons visible on my desktop so they're auto-hidden by default, and I'm using Rainmeter for quick access to things I find handy.
Jesus mother of God that desktop is the shit, any chance you could link me to where you found the wallpaper?
Haha, thanks! I actually made it, so I'm happy to hear you like :D
The site where I originally had it hosted is no longer around, but I've reuploaded it here: http://i.imgur.com/ZRyZssx.jpg
(It's 1920 x 1080, the res I use; if you need a different res let me know, I still have the source file)

if_then_else

Apr 28, 2005
It's been long since I last changed mine, so I might have posted it already in another thread, but here it goes:

nomzy

Jan 29, 2010
Aside from the background I don't think I've changed the setup of it at all in the past 3 years o.o

purf

Nov 29, 2010
Again? Really?

rgb 128,128,128

If you need a picture, there are at least two threads where I could be bothered;)

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010

Pretty basic, I used to go for an even more minimalist style with no shortcuts but the ones on the bottom taskbar but I reformatted recently and can't be arsed to clean it up again.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Just the screen with the taskbar, the other ones the same background with whatever I'm running on it.