Let's talk E3!

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
if it's not the whip that's a bit crazy (but the running shield tactic seemed to work well, a lot of the time everybody just kept facing the wrong way when they were fighting due to the pressure), ZSS final smash is like snake's final smash but harder to actually escape because the shots linger

kirby getting a charging hammer like dedede doesn't seem to have really helped at all since a) it still has the massive cooldown and b) it's way smaller so that isn't going to cut it, but at least it hits like a truck

anyway, miis, palutena, pacman, g&w????

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
All 3 did pretty well this year I think, but IMO Nintendo really blew it out of the park, which was rather unexpected and kinda awesome! Sony did a presentation that would have been fine at any other year, but I feel like they got out-played by the other two this year just by the fact that everyone else was entirely about games, games, games.

Also, lets not talk about EA. I'm almost ashamed that I actually had high hopes for their presentation this year.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
I just came across the most epic video from E3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stGSBtJh4E

In this video Bayonetta and the villain dual it out while their gigantic demon/angel summons go at it from the background.