Let's Watch Another Man Of Steel Trailer

ComicsAreWeird

Oct 14, 2010
Looks great.And Hans Zimmer's theme sounds AWESOME.High praise considering John Williams's original Superman score is-in my opinion- his best work ever and an extremely tough act to follow.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
...aaaand once again Richard Schiff looks just like Toby Ziegler. At least Supes will have a top-notch speech writer.

It makes sense that the kid with the cape is not a young Clark, but that means Krypto won't be an Australian Cattle Dog, and that makes me a little sad.

Urh

Oct 9, 2010
If there's one thing that this trailer has sold me on it's the casting of Russell Crowe as Jor-El. I was initially quite skeptical of the choice from the earlier trailers, but I have found myself warming to him through the narration he provided.

MetalMagpie

Jun 13, 2011
"My son was in the bus. He saw what Clark did."

She's not impressed. She's accusatory. Even if he was helpful, if a genuinely superior being - a god, if you like - showed up among us, humanity wouldn't welcome him. We'd be jealous. We'd be afraid. We'd try to stop him, control him, checkmate him in some way.
To be honest, that is the most sensible approach! A guy powerful enough to destroy the planet and kill everyone shows up. What idiot is going to say: "I sure he has nothing but good intentions and am willing to risk the lives of every human being on the planet if I'm wrong."

irishda

Dec 16, 2010
I'll say this: If they've been punking us about the "gritty realism" stuff this whole time and that turns out to be Starro The Conqueror... well, then I'll believe that Warner Bros. has actually gotten its act together on the DC Universe movies.
Fighting a giant starfish would prove to you that WB is finally "serious" about its comic book properties? Just, no. So much no there. The silver age of comics is...not something to be proud of, like disco or Joe Piscopo.

Jinjer

Jun 16, 2012
I'm pretty stoked for this movie, but I'm not gonna lie - I'll watch it, if nothing else, to do my part for securing Justice League.