Lightsaber Duel Breaks Out on French Street

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Okay this is just like that other video with the "gangs" fighting and then two members of the gangs pull out light sabers and start a duel, anyone know what that is? I forget

ComicsAreWeird

Oct 14, 2010
Thanks, John Funk. Now i´ll have to wipe the pepsi i just sprayed over my screen laughing at this.

The most awesome thing i saw today.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
ryai458 said:
Unfortunately that was one of Frances greatest military victories.
Ah, the French jokes never get old ^_^ well, unless you're French of course, but then you've got bigger problems to worry about...

OT: Nice vid, though the effect slipped towards the end when Mr Dual Wield moved one saber behind the car door - only real issue I noticed. I wonder what else this could be applied to...

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Every real Jedi carries a spare lightsaber, only noobs carry only one.

Also, score one for the Sith!

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
I should be doing serios shit right now, but this i sway funnier. I'm going to watch it again.

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
This has completely made my day. It's possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Wicky_42 said:
ryai458 said:
Unfortunately that was one of Frances greatest military victories.
Ah, the French jokes never get old ^_^ well, unless you're French of course, but then you've got bigger problems to worry about...

OT: Nice vid, though the effect slipped towards the end when Mr Dual Wield moved one saber behind the car door - only real issue I noticed. I wonder what else this could be applied to...
If I were French, I'd be worried about being French for sure.

Also you didn't notice how by the end, one of the lightsabers changed colors? From one red one blue, both turned blue.

ProjectTrinity

Apr 29, 2010
"*Pulls out another saber*"

It doesn't matter if he got his head knocked off, son pulled out another saber! From his tractor!

Gerhardt

May 21, 2010
When I read the title of the article, I thought at first that both old men just happened to have the dueling-capable lightsaber replicas on them and were using those. This is still giggle worthy though.