Limited Edition Call of Duty Jeep Coming From Chrysler

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
mjc0961 said:
icyneesan said:
ffffff if Acitivision and Chyrsler can do this, why can't DC and Ford come out with a Batmobile.
Ford's still trying to figure out how to make a regular car properly.

soren7550 said:
Or to put it really easy, which would you guess to be the military vehicle? This?:

or this?:

Chances are, you're going to guess the thing that has several inches of steel and a giant gun on it.
Chances are I'd say both are. If the brown/gray paint job and the stars on the front don't give away the Jeep, the fact that it has "US ARMY" printed on it pretty much tells you it's a military vehicle.
I was going to post a picture of a regular jeep, but I thought I'd be chewed out for showing a civilian model.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Andy Chalk said:
soren7550 said:
Andy Chalk said:
I suppose this qualifies; the Jeep, after all, is far and away the most famous and instantly recognizable vehicle in the history of the U.S. military.
I'd have to disagree with you there good sir. I would have to say that the tank is the most famous & most instantly recognizable vehicle in the history of the United States military.
That's like saying "the plane" is the most recognizable vehicle in the history of the Air Force, or "the car" is the most recognizable vehicle in the history of Ford.
Ah, but Mr. Chalk, just like planes, cars and tanks, there are several models of the jeep. ;]

matrix3509

Sep 24, 2008
Its not a joke, the transmission could literally fall out of the thing. I've seen it happen.