List of items that a woman can hold and instantly become (even) more attractive.

Alakaizer

Aug 1, 2008
I was watching an old episode of Mythbusters, and they had Kari drilling a four-foot-deep hole into concrete, and that brought to mind this question:

What kinds of things can you give to a woman to hold to make her (even) more attractive?

So far I've got

Katana
Big gun
Power tools

That's where my brain runs dry, so I need YOU, fellow Escapists, to help me expand this list. Every so often I will update this post with new listings to try to cut down on several people all saying the same thing.

List Additions (That Confuse Me)
Banana (That one I kinda get)
Sandwich
Waffles
Green Herbs (Maybe I'll get it if poster fixes image link)

List Additions (That I Understand)
Computer Parts
Awesome Reading Material
VG controller
Dice
Guitar
Thor's Hammer (thank you Blueruler182, that nearly wins the thread)

I've got to ask for no more food items, there's a plethora of them already in the posts, also please note that these are items that are held, nothing else done with them, that make women (even) more attractive. Also, enough with all the "another woman" or "me" or "my penis." It's not that funny, somebody else has already done it, and it's a slippery slope when people are referred to as items.

Nikki_Viper

Nov 30, 2010
Don't need a big gun

six shooter
Cow Boy Hat
Lollipop

EDIT: Cigarette
I love a lady who smokes. Rawr

Chris^^

Mar 11, 2009
a conversation

call me old fashioned, but if a woman can hold a good conversation with me that instantly earns her points ^^

Tearopenthelives

May 15, 2008
Green herbs no doubt a resident evil fantasy.

I''ll go with, glasses on the face,
Controller in the hand,
Ballet flats on the feet

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
There isn't much that would make a girl more attractive to me, but there are some things that tip me off as to what she's interested in, which might make me more attracted to her.
Like a good book or a video game controller. Or maybe a handfull of dice. Roll to see if you hit!

Or my penis...

Alakaizer

Aug 1, 2008
Pain Is Inevitable said:
A *insert phallic object here*.
providen said:
in b4 beer
in b4 her naked sister
I'm vetoing these, not adding them to the list because the first one was too vague, the second one doesn't work for teetotalers (like me), and the third is too weird. What if naked sister is baby? What if naked sister is burn victim? Think about it.

The Hive Mind

Nov 11, 2010
Bacon. Just bacon. Her entire body wrapped in bacon, ignoring the searing pain as the superheated meated burns into her soft honeydew skin.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
*drools*

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
A baseball.
One of my stuffed animals, especially if she's willing to talk to it.
A rare cheeseburger that she cooked and is serving to me.
A skull, because if she can do "alas, poor Yorick" I'm gonna go weak in the knees at the display of intellect.