LoadingReadyRun: A Stitch In Time

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
capacollo said:
Good episode ... If future him was really an asshole he would've sucker punched his present self in the balls ...
Haven't you seen Time Cop that wouldn't work they would both die.

So that's how you divide by zero.

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
Arkhangelsk said:
obex said:
Arkhangelsk said:
webrunner said:
What confuses me is, that if then E3 becomes the role of E1, shouldn't there be an infinite number of E1's that die? Wait, that got wrong... Daah, my head hurts!
Its easy E1 is the dude that we see at the start inventing the time machine he refuses to listen to E3 (shot dude) and goes into the future thereby getting shot and becoming E3.

In proper time travel all the E's are the same person just at different times but because E2 (sunglasses dude) got E3 shot and killed right after his second time jump there is no way E2 could of existed because E1 became E3 and died without ever getting the chance to become E2

this creates the paradox of if E2 never existed then E1 would never have jumped into the future and got killed but if he didnt die then E2 could of existed but if he existed he would then go back in time and prevent himself from existing again and so on add infinity
But where does E2 come in? If none of them ever came, E3 would still get shot. How did E2 even come to exist?
A wizard did it.

MrLee

Nov 19, 2009
Oh, Top Draw this time:d loved it;) are we looking at one of the top 10 best LRR videos of all time...?XD

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
the paradoxon kicked in a bit delayed.
and that makes it so funny, because he had the time to realize that and say "oh shit"

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
I love the "Oh shi..." part :D

Also the stinger is one of the best ever! Keep it going guys! :D (and girls xP)

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
And this is why I only time travel with a dude with a blue phone box and a red head temp from Chiswick, paradoxes are so confusing...

Still, I love the last line: "Oh SHI-" *sucked into a time rip thing*