LoadingReadyRun: A Stitch In Time

Centrophy

Dec 24, 2009
"Wait, but where's my brain?" - Kevin Rose, Diggnation (Talking about Time Travel)

Not a bad episode, could have ended on a funnier note but well done regardless.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
anyone see that Stephen Hawking show on the discovery channel about time travel? cause what he said made a whole lot of sense. :D

Myrph

Proud owner of a Jamtroller
Oct 27, 2009
Trivun said:
Jack and Calumon said:
Man why does everyone's Future self have to be an asshole.

Calumon: ...My head hurts...alot...
Mine too, Calumon. Mine too...

(gives Calumon Ibuprofen and a cookie)

Anyway, great video, as always. Only thing that could have made it better, though, would be if at some point Sunglasses Paul had told Original Paul to get into a cardboard box. That would have been a nice little reference there.

And I'll give another cookie to anyone who can tell me what I'm referring to. Here's a clue: Keyboard buttons in lower left and upper left corners...
I'm not sure it was a cardboard box, but that game was awesome!

Of course...
Aptspire said:
The Doctor will see you now, Paul :p
...by cardboard you actually mean blue police! ;p

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
dmcc85 said:
the paradoxon kicked in a bit delayed.
and that makes it so funny, because he had the time to realize that and say "oh shit"
Of course. Paradoxes don't exist until they're observed. (Just like gravity in cartoons.)

emm1t

Nov 21, 2009
Nice! LRR totally used my name. long time watcher I'm not surprised you incorporated me into a stellar video. It was probably back when i won the auction for jello man and wobbly that you guys went, you know whats a cool name? Emmit.

or Back to the Future. we're both equally as prominent in nerd culture.

Aenir

Mar 26, 2009
HA! I literally laughed out loud at the "Oh shi-" moment.

Freaking hilarious.

P.S.: I just watched that specific part again, and I still laughed. It is just awesome.