LoadingReadyRun: Bad News

SensibleCrout

Feb 23, 2010
Haaahaha, that was hilarious!

..and only by summarizing what everyone has already played through many times before. :)

Nice outfits! Goth Kathleen is cool, so is Paul, and.. all of you look really villainish.

P.S.: Did I mention, I love my new Avatar?

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
ReaperzXIII said:
Grahav said:
Thaks for this site.

The villains now must be warned against space marines.
Don't open that site! You will be sucked into a eternal TvTrope Singularity that no one man can possibly break out of!
I am already stuck at the Escapist singularity. I don't think TvTrope can steal me from it.

On a second thought aren't we all prisioners of the internet singularity?

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
coldfrog said:
In the end, the butler did it. He didn't have any weak spots or predictable patterns apparently.
Holy crap you're right. That's the first time that old cliché properly used as a punchline. Anyways awesome work guys!

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Damn that was a good one and damn you villians for making me almost go to tvtropes! D:

Am I the only one who thought Evil Kathleen was really hot with the dye job for her hair?

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
I have to congratulate you on the absolutely awesome choice of cards. Shadow masters FTW.

Also, it was pretty hilarious.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
somelameshite said:
Hubilub said:
Poor video game villains, always succumbing to tropes. Good thing Graham has turned Genre Savvy.

Oh, wait, he was Wrong Genre Savvy.

[sub]Why yes, I have just survived a 15 hour marathon on TvTropes. How did you guess?[/sub]
You just made me google those tropes and now I got linked to TVTropes AGAIN. Curse you!
The Tropers strike again! MUAHAHAHA!

Evil!Graham's got it right, though: Never leave 'em alive.

FlameUnquenchable

Apr 27, 2010
whaleswiththumbs said:
I've never seen the "Kathleen" level is a game, usually i'd be carrying the mirror for the past 10 years and finally have a use for it.
Legend of Zelda - Mirror shield comes to mind.

Loved this episode.

ironmace2.0

The Names Hans Olo
Mar 15, 2009
I doubt even the spikey hair kid could resist Kathleens charms, I know I couldent.

Great episode so true in every way.

JDamien

Oct 20, 2009
VIKING SECRET WILDCARD POKER! YEAH.

Also, very nice. The vid made its was into my top 30 LRR.

Ilosia

The faceless
Mar 10, 2009
Making a kid wear his father's head as a hat, they certainly have better ideas than most villains.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Hubilub said:
Poor video game villains, always succumbing to tropes. Good thing Graham has turned Genre Savvy.

Oh, wait, he was Wrong Genre Savvy.

[sub]Why yes, I have just survived a 15 hour marathon on TvTropes. How did you guess?[/sub]
what the fuck is a trope and what was the character reference at the end there?

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
That was fun. They're clearly getting pretty good with their video editing suite.

wonkify

Oct 2, 2009
You know, maybe we shouldn't hope for better AI in our games. If it gets smart enough this just might happen to all our enemies and then what would we do to play?

Just run around in an empty space because all the baddies took off rather than get blown away by the protagonist.

i64ever

Aug 26, 2008
I really think this concept is good enough to start a new series. These characters MUST continue! Long live Evil Kathleen!