LoadingReadyRun: Bad News

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
i64ever said:
Evil Kathleen is the best Kathleen.
I think I may have to watch that again... Kathleen's sultry voice... wow....

Brilliant video, guys!
Paul was brilliant as the suave, pompous leader :D "Impossible!"

Jeremy was nice and manic and Graham kinda stole the show with his ranting "I'm catching the first plane off this continent!"

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
FlameUnquenchable said:
whaleswiththumbs said:
I've never seen the "Kathleen" level is a game, usually i'd be carrying the mirror for the past 10 years and finally have a use for it.
Legend of Zelda - Mirror shield comes to mind.

Loved this episode.
Ahh.. never really gotten into the Zelda games. So that would make sense.

Jun 16, 2010
ahiddenfigure said:
I swear this video was just to get people stuck on TV Tropes, wasn't it? I mean, what have we seen in this video?

And for those returning to this post after clicking all the links, and realising 2 hours have passed, you're welcome.
More like four. You JerkAss [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/JerkAss].

Surggical_Scar

Feb 13, 2008
Damn, I feel like I'm being spoiled by the LRR crew at the moment. I should get you guys something in return.

How do you feel about chocolate-marbled cheesecake?

Belano

Nov 11, 2009
Great stuff this week guys! Really liked the costumes and the colours in this video, keep it up!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
coldfrog said:
In the end, the butler did it. He didn't have any weak spots or predictable patterns apparently.
Of course not, he's the Butler. They never do anything. Well, except sometimes give out key information.

jonnosferatu

Mar 29, 2009
This is by far the best shooting, set, and costuming I can remember seeing from you guys. Epic, amazingly-quality video, and completely top-notch from start to finish.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
I wonder if those bad guys have a pet bull? You know, that animal that charges towards you, but if you get out of the way, it'll smash into a wall, leaving itself wide open for an ass-beating?

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
But...but...our carefully constructed cliches, our archaic archetypes, our synonymous soliloquys and maniacal monologues! You'd take away the heart and the soul of villainy! What have you done? What have you done? What? Just a minute I'm not done here. You fools! Now, now we will have villain "schools." You will unleash standardized tests upon the villain community! Even that is too much of an evil to release upon the world. Shh. Can't you see I'm monologuing here? There would be no more angst-filled supergeniuses with father figure issues. No more clandestine councils. And tell me...Hey! Just a minute!...what would Darth Bane say? You'd break the Rule of Two! Are you even listening to me? Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were dead. Hm a divine arrow, haven't seen one of them in a while. Alright, what were you gonna tell me Simms-Oh. Oh, that explains a lot. Wait...wait..before you kill me...uh...I'm your father? *twang*

Superb LRR :)

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Always put your faith in a man in a bowtie. Good job Graham, knowing when to bail. Man knows his stuff. Oh, and nice touch with the head as a hat.

EDIT: damn, that was close. Almost got caught in a TvTropes loop. Shit, that's worse than the Nachos/Salsa loop. Took all my willpower to click that "x" and close it out.

WNivek

Nov 9, 2009
Fun video. I like how it subtly calls-back to Poker Before Dusk [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/409/Poker-Before-Dusk], playing Viking Secret Wildcard Poker.
Pity Someone didn't counter the Flip with a Gargle.