LoadingReadyRun: Badly Broken

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
Does anyone actually watch Breaking Bad? I don't know anyone who does, and this video seems to suggest that its all a hoax. :D

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
God bless the LRR crew. I'm so going to Kickstart them. I'll Kickstart them SO HARD they won't NEED pants!

Lord_Bryon

Aug 15, 2010
yaaa, not going to lie, I never did get into Breaking Bad

conversely, although I never watched it(or read the books), I did read up a lot on Game of Thrones. Guess I just find the fantasy setting interesting.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
As someone who's never watched Breaking Bad this hit home for me...
I've said I'd watched it before, just to get people to both stop telling me to watch it and stop telling me the synopsis of the first 3 episodes.

Also my cat exploded.

DaVash

Oct 18, 2008
castlewise said:
Does anyone actually watch Breaking Bad? I don't know anyone who does, and this video seems to suggest that its all a hoax. :D
I actually watch it... or does that mean I'm apart of some conspiracy o_O

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Where it says in the credits:

THANKS TO
Beej! For reshoots!

Is that meant in the sincere:"Thanks for reshooting the scenes with us after something technical went wrong." or the sarcastic:"Thanks a lot. Now we have to reshoot all of that." manner? The exclamation points could denote either enthusiasm or frustration and the written word is so unclear sometimes :(

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Man I need to find people like them.
Actually making a marathon out of it is not a bad idea that is if I got ALOT of time to spare which I don't!!

IndomitableSam

Sep 6, 2011
Still haven't seen it. I usualyl counter with asking if they watch Walking Dead, Thrones, or other big name shows. I think you can get away with it if you watch some of the other big names.

... Still haven't seen The Shield, though.

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
DaVash said:
castlewise said:
I actually watch it... or does that mean I'm apart of some conspiracy o_O
Asking people if they watch Breaking Bad is the best way to tell if they are part of the conspiracy. *puts on tinfoil hat*

Louzerman102

Mar 12, 2011
DVS BSTrD said:
MY GOD! Can you BELIEVE this latest episode of Loading Ready Run? I loved the part with the Loading!
Yea, holy crap. Did you see the part with all of that... um... running?

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
Thank you. No, seriously, thank you. Very cathartic.

I'm kind of in the same boat, except it also includes Game of Thrones. And Mad Men. I honestly can't be bothered.

It is through the reflexive application of this rule that I try not to enthuse over Doctor Who too much (both new and old). Or classic Star Trek.

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
I don't hate Breaking Bad, but I seriously could not give a flying fuck about it.

So thanks for this video.

thehermit2

Nov 1, 2009
I don't watch Breaking Bad, either. Ironically, I used to love the Vince Gilligan episodes of the X-Files, like the one about the vampires. Once I made it about five minutes in to episode 1 of Breaking Bad just because it was on Netflix, but I decided I didn't want to make that kind of time commitment.

Great sketch, LRR!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Can we kickstart all of LRR to be pantless?

castlewise said:
Does watching it on Netflix count? I saw a couple seasons. IT was okay.

DVS BSTrD said:
MY GOD! Can you BELIEVE this latest episode of Loading Ready Run? I loved the part with the Loading!
and then there was the part with Graham...OH...MY...GOD....

IndomitableSam said:
Still haven't seen it. I usualyl counter with asking if they watch Walking Dead, Thrones, or other big name shows. I think you can get away with it if you watch some of the other big names.

... Still haven't seen The Shield, though.
I'm just honest. I tell people I don't have cable. Then I eventually get to them on Netflix.

Of course, that start people needling me, so maybe I should just take a note from LRR. Especially since I won't see any of the above in a timely fashion. I know Walking Dead is on Netflix, but....I've got other stuff to watch and a backlog of like 100 books.