LoadingReadyRun: Bros Clubbing Bros

OldRat

Dec 9, 2009
Oh goodness gracious me, that last bit cracked me up so utterly, horribly completely.

COME AT ME BRO!

Infesord

Apr 27, 2010
Yeah that was great, although I also don't get the bros Icing bros thing either. Personally I love Smirnoff Ice's so I wouldn't have a problem with it at all, Kinda like how when i get Rick Rolled I don't care cause I love that song... lets just hope Friday by Rebecca Black doesn't become the new "rick roll" cause that would definitely be much more effective.

Once again, Awesome show :D

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
One of the best LRR's in a while! Bros Twisting Bros... Yeah, LOL'ed hard at that! Also the can in the bread was an awesome idea.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Reminds me of Paul during the Nerf Gun Wars.

Also, Alex saying Can you step it, and then come at me bro, is going to haunt my dreams. that was creepy. XD

bor3ds0ul

Apr 8, 2008
LRR, I can see you're now shooting with a HDDSLR, but USE A TRIPOD. Makes the video much better. And focus the camera properly. Love the better quality though

SpcyhknBC

Aug 24, 2009
Awesome take on icing guys, though I have to admit, I wouldn't mind this too much. I'd just start carrying around some scotch everywhere I went. Scotch and Soda anyone?

GuiltBlade

Nov 6, 2009
Oh dear god's above and below.
The return of the hustle one of the funniest desert bus moments in all history.

You all deserve a round of drinks, preferably of a more enjoyable nature.

siddif

Aug 11, 2009
Awesome stuff guys, really considering doing something like this with my friends but I know it will end badly...

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
Gentleman_Reptile said:
Why is LRR not a regular sitcom on all major networks by now?
Your guess is as good as mine friend. Although if it were on major networks, I would definitely watch it with all of my heart. Hell, the first season of cH had episodes with a run time of 17 to 22 minutes, so slightly longer and I could see this being on television. It would be cool. Dare to dream.

Vantar

May 27, 2010
Love the show, but your Magic card sorting info is wrong. Homelands only has 2 variant artworks for each common, not 3. In fact there has never been a a set with exactly 3 variant common arts, Alliances also had 2 and Fallen Empires had 4.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
I know it could only have been a one-off joke, but I was really hoping Paul or somebody else would misunderstand the game and smack a bro with a literal club. Still a pretty good concept with a good execution.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
I.. Honestly don't have any words. What words I do have are turned into a jumbled mess due to the sheer hilarity of what I just witnessed.

Now, I likes me some commodoreHustle, but it just continues to get better and better! I agree with Gentleman_Reptile. Why aren't you guys on internationally broadcast TV? I hear CBS has a vacant timeslot..

Zhukov said:
The hell?!

Is this some kind of weird Canadian thing?
Four words, friend. Desert. Bus. For. Hope. Also, no, it isn't just Canadian! I'm kinda surprised people haven't heard of this..

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Zhukov said:
The hell?!

Is this some kind of weird Canadian thing?
Nope. There was this ad campaign in America involving the same thing a while back. I don't remember how long it lasted because I thought it was insanely stupid to be pranking each other to drink alcohol(and copious amounts of it at the end of it). Almost as stupid as the alcoholic energy drinks.

Echo136 said:
I cant get the video to play. It just shows a black screen.
Same Here :\

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
bor3ds0ul said:
LRR, I can see you're now shooting with a HDDSLR, but USE A TRIPOD. Makes the video much better. And focus the camera properly. Love the better quality though
It's a new lens, and we're still working out the quirks, I guess.

I see the focus issues too, but it would have been far too late to fix by the time it was identified in post.

-m