LoadingReadyRun: Bros Clubbing Bros

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
bor3ds0ul said:
LRR, I can see you're now shooting with a HDDSLR, but USE A TRIPOD. Makes the video much better. And focus the camera properly. Love the better quality though
...Really? The camera is focused. I actually quite like the kinda shaky effect, it shouldn't have to be PERFECTLY steady. It's supposed to be all realism, maaaaan.. Like we're.. Y'know.. Totally in that world with them. Duuuuude. We have fingers but you never see them fing! Oh wait, there they go.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Best bit was easily Alex pulling out his soda bandoleer and saying "COME AT ME BRO!"

PoorCollegeLad

Feb 23, 2010
Glad it's not just me that gets the black screen, but I was able to watch it a little earlier and while the episode itself was fantastic, the focusing and shaky-cam should definitely be remedied in the future.

I watched during Desert Bus and saw most of the clubbing happen, but I didn't know Alex had strapped all those club sodas to him back then! Awesome how I'm still finding out things that I missed in November, even though I had it on as background noise basically 24/7 (thank you free internet).

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
>7:33 run time
Maybe...
>LoadingReadyRun Site
MAYBE!...
>Tune starts playing
FUCK YES, NEW CHUSTLE.

Loved it being Graham, Alex and Jer centric, definitely made it a very 'catering' episode for me.

And that 'Come At Me Bro!' was pretty much fucking priceless. Alex really has been fitting in quite awesomely as official crew, let's hope he's not going anywhere anytime soon. 8D

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
I hoped someone would take it literally at some point and someone would get clubbed in the head, not because I want you guys to get hurt, just because it would be funny to see you get hurt.

The bread was by far the best.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
Loved it back during desert bus and it is still great.

I was also getting the black screen for a while, but eventually it did start playing

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Commodore Hustle!!!! Yay!!!!
Fun episode, though it took me a few to get into it. Jeremy looks positively devious the entire time. Well, right up until he got totally pwned. ^_^

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
the most genuinely funny episode for awhile.

And nice to see more MTG love.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
Is club soda the same stuff we wonks over here call "mineral water"? Cos if it is.. I don't get the hate. Yummy stuff, though I'm not drinking it when I'm away from home - too expensive.

The opening exchange was my favorite part. I never said "what?" as often in a hustle episode though... hum.

Dana22

Sep 10, 2008
Slightly confusing episode, I dont quite get the whole idea of, you know, making someone drink something.