LoadingReadyRun: Bros Clubbing Bros

silv

Nov 21, 2009
Is it just me or have there been quite a few memetic lines in recent LRR and Particularly CH episodes?

Doc Incognito

Currently AFK
Nov 17, 2009
Am I one of the only people here who doesn't mind club soda?

I mean, I would never be able to bring myself to drinking a bandoleer of it, but I do drink it by choice sometimes.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
The Gentleman said:
Guys, I thought after the incidents with Nerf guns [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/1877-The-Arms-Race] and Gay Chicken [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/1712-The-Gay-Chicken] you agreed escalation was a bad idea?
You really think this group would learn their lesson about agreed escalation? D:

This is one of the very few times I'm glad I really don't have any friends so I don't have to worry about this kind of crap happening to me.

Eikoandmog

Summoner and Pal
May 7, 2008
Jbird said:
For a second, I thought you guys were gonna reenact that scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

"I don't want the drink!"
"Yes you do!"
"I don't!"
"You do!"
"I don't!"
"You don't!"
"I do!"
That's the classic Daffy Duck. Works in real life too, sometimes.

AWDMANOUT

Jan 4, 2010
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldneuoyrTK1qcqorzo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1300832295&Signature=vZY8tsz6BmpXp4SW5s8%2BFniDWlQ%3D
And I honestly don't think anyone likes club soda.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Pretty good episode, but were any of these shots actually done with a tripod? I saw a lot of shaking that was tell-tale signs of handheld. Either that or you did have a tripod, but it was loose while being death-gripped by the operator.

Taynas

May 20, 2010
Excellent episode, a slow build of giggles leading to a massive fall on the floor laughfest. LRR is normally the best part of my Monday but since its commodoreHustle, you guys might have just made my whole week instead.

GideonB

Jul 26, 2008
Taynas said:
Excellent episode, a slow build of giggles leading to a massive fall on the floor laughfest. LRR is normally the best part of my Monday but since its commodoreHustle, you guys might have just made my whole week instead.
True this. Ever since Secret Santa, I didn't think that you guys would make an episode of cH that'd make me laugh so much :p

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
So glad I'm not a bro...

Although the ICE thing isn't that bad, really. It's just a fruity beer (5% alcohol).Club soda, on the other hand makes me physically ill.

My best friend growing up was a hardcore Mormon, so they didn't drink any soda. The alternative was club soda, which they stocked up on like it was the fucking Armageddon. Being over at his house so much, I would drink tons of it because there was literally nothing else to drink at his house. No milk, no juice, just club soda and tap.

Eventually I drank so much of the stuff that it made me physically ill, to the point where I can't even smell the stuff without feeling nauseous. It was at that point in my life where I learned to appreciate the taste of hose water.

LimeJester

Mar 16, 2009
Hahaha, I am so glad you guys turned this into a sketch. It was hilarious during DB4H and it's even better now.

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
Oh man, I love that someone else plays a variation of this game.

We played it as being "Trophied" and it was who ever found a little porcelain figurine became "it" and then had to hide it in the apartment to trick someone else into finding it. I also hit it in the toilet, only I was kind enough to duct tape it to the underside of the lid instead of chilling in the toilet water.