LoadingReadyRun: Bros Clubbing Bros

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
To clarify some items:

1. Bread was carefully hollowed out by myself through the bottom. I am sneaky!
2. The Moonbase is in Victoria, BC.
3. Ian Horner is a brilliant man.
4. I like club soda!
5. The pile of old cards were donations from people who no longer played - we personally don't have that much money either!
6. Ghost in the Shell & Cowboy Bebop wall scrolls are mine, from high school. I had them up in my apartment right until I graduated from university. Yup, I'm a nerd.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
"Why do you have that?"
"Oh, I carry it around to ward off wandering drunks."
"...Wouldn't that just attract them??"
(realisation dawns) "Maybe that's why they keep bothering me!!"

InevitableFate said:
Sophie Ellis Bexter remix?
Thank you! I was wondering why that 8 bit sounded so familiar... How did you guys do that?

Absolutely loved that it was Commodore Hustle, I really should have guessed as much at the long run time! Made my day.

Come at me, bro! cracked me up- Alex is fantastic. "All of my hate!!"

Banana Cannon

Jun 15, 2010
The amount of cards... I'm only new to the game, that's too traumatic a collection for a newbie to overcome with their own deck!!!

AC Drawings

Dec 22, 2010
God, I loved this video. Though the extended cold open had confused me a bit and ti took me a while for me to realize it was a cHUSTLE vid, but I'm always glad to see cHUSTLE.

But good job as always.

Also, was anybody else thinking Jer was making a troll face throughout the video?

[http://img560.imageshack.us/i/lrrtroll.png/]

Just sayin'.

SPARTANXIII

Nov 24, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
First thing I got to give you a thumbs up for the 8 bits remix of Groovejet (If This Ain't Love) from Spiller (I can't believe I forgot about that awesome dance song).
Second I laugh so at the end and the bros puns. Oh if you pay me enough I would gladly sort out those cards for you.
Oh my GOD. I thought that it was that song, I just couldn't remember its name.

Man, 2000 was a great year to be 5, then 6 going on 7, in the UK.

SPARTANXIII

Nov 24, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
To clarify some items:

1. Bread was carefully hollowed out by myself through the bottom. I am sneaky!
2. The Moonbase is in Victoria, BC.
3. Ian Horner is a brilliant man.
4. I like club soda!
5. The pile of old cards were donations from people who no longer played - we personally don't have that much money either!
6. Ghost in the Shell & Cowboy Bebop wall scrolls are mine, from high school. I had them up in my apartment right until I graduated from university. Yup, I'm a nerd.
1. For a second I was amused, then I thought "........Magnets". Can't remember why?!
2. I remember from Desert Bus. (And the spell check thought I said "Dessert Bus"
3. He is
4. Never tried it :(
5. I thought you had a fair amount but the amount there was excessive
6. Ain't nothing wrong with Bebop and G[BLAM]S.
What the?
G[BLAM]S
G. [BL]. [AM]. S.
[BLAM] it all.

Failhammer

Dec 30, 2008
ihorner said:
Failhammer said:
'Clubing' was one my favourite parts of Desert Bus. As soon as Alex came in with the jacket, I knew what was coming. I remember the coffee cup one from Desert Bus. Wasn't it Matt who was the victim?
As the one who constructed the original cup, I believe Matt was a secondary target. I think Alex was the primary.

I spent 20 minutes in the moonbase bathroom during desert bus, secretly constructing the breakaway cup in such a way that it would work but not be noticed. I'm SO glad that LRR finally put together this video.
20 minutes well spent. I think the one I saw was Kathleen setting up Matt after someone got her or Alex with it.

Arizona Kyle

Aug 25, 2010
ForgottenPr0digy said:
"Come at me bro"-Alex

this episode was awesome. I can imagine all the guys in college are going to this prank on each other.
Quote of the day right there

Arizona Kyle

Aug 25, 2010
The Gentleman said:
Guys, I thought after the incidents with Nerf guns [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/1877-The-Arms-Race] and Gay Chicken [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/1712-The-Gay-Chicken] you agreed escalation was a bad idea?
They don't learn lol also ALEX FTW

Switchlurk

Jul 10, 2009
Oh lawd, Commadore Hustle + Desert bus reference? You do us to much kindness good sirs and madam.