LoadingReadyRun: Bros Clubbing Bros

jas11262009

Feb 10, 2009
An okay show I guess. My only gripe is that the jokes are so drawn out that they begin to become annoying. That cursing one for example was far too long and the shorter guy was terrible at acting his role. Body movement, strained voice, rigid responses all point to poor skills. No offense but it's painfully obvious. I watched a few more videos and it's pretty much the same. Became bored around the second video and three more later I just gave up. A couple of laughs, thanks.

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
This was actually the first episode that made me properly laugh, not just chuckle. :D Fantastic work!

LogieBear

Mar 19, 2010
Anyone else notice Madonna music in backround? XD
Awesome vid guys! and damn that was alot of magic cards!

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Can you guys send Jeremy to my house? I have about 3000 cards I need to sort. Currently most of them are piled on a table. I only have two fat packs, and they only came with 6 dividers each. I need some of those white cardboard boxes, too... I can never find them. Send some with Jer.

TheMadPunter

Helium Voice
Nov 2, 2010
Matt_LRR said:
bor3ds0ul said:
LRR, I can see you're now shooting with a HDDSLR, but USE A TRIPOD. Makes the video much better. And focus the camera properly. Love the better quality though
It's a new lens, and we're still working out the quirks, I guess.

I see the focus issues too, but it would have been far too late to fix by the time it was identified in post.

-m
Yeah, that's the worst. Sometimes you catch it but just can't do anything about it.

What model lens is it? Is it also Canon or a different company?

Manual focus is almost always the way to go; in my experience, auto focus tends to be too twitchy and unreliable.

As for the shaky shots, you might want to consider a type of steadicam rig. You could build a simple one yourselves for not that much money, and it would allow you to get that handheld look without it being too jittery. DSLRs are especially susceptible to jitter; since they're not designed primarily as video cameras, the body is difficult to hold completely steady with just your hands.

BubbaBrown said:
You want a repulsive drink? Malta Goya. Mexican Malt Soda. I don't think it's meant to be used by itself. Initially, you think you can tolerate drinking it alone, but the horror creeps up on you until it fills you with dread.

But... It's very nice, in sparing amounts, in milkshakes.
Yup, that shit's nasty. At university, my friend Paul was the bartender in our house, and he had a case of the stuff for some reason. Of course he wanted to get rid of it, so he actually PAID people a dollar a bottle to drink it. I mean, sure it's gross, but that's no reason for it to go to waste; the entertainment value made it totally worth it.

Skarlette

May 17, 2010
It's been a couple weeks now, and yet this is still by far my favourite LRR video. It just never stops being funny. I seriously want to do this to my friends. Ace.

Snowsongwolf

Dec 8, 2010
So, now instead of being sent magic cards by fans, you'll be sent club soda by fans? Quick, find a reason to get people to send grenadine!