LoadingReadyRun: Canada is Sorry

Unclever title

Mar 12, 2010
AnneSQF said:
Good work guys, really funny! But I think Canada Man was missing (it was the Canada Day Special, right?)

Also, I think Graham has infected Matt and James [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QWifOgqsPQ] (the part after the credits)
Yeah, sorry about that. Not that I had anything to do with it but just... sorry.

LorChan

Jul 15, 2009
Did you know that that the city of Stratford, an amazing city known for it's theater, food, and all around class, is the home of Justin Bieber? And is making note of his favorite places in the town? Did you know that it makes me want to dissown and then kill all my relatives in Stratford?

Bieber; killing Shakespere's presence in North America since 2009. Canada is really, truly sorry.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
lol "Its not called a Beanie"

and hilarious, heh, nothing like being able to take the fun out of ones own country.

Great work guys

Yer man o'er yonder

May 20, 2010
AnneSQF said:
Good work guys, really funny! But I think Canada Man was missing (it was the Canada Day Special, right?)
I'm sorry but wasn't Canada Man killed off at the end of season three in the Loading Ready Rumble? [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/25/The-LoadingReadyRumble]

Also that was very detailed. I felt it neccesary to pause to read the many letters and leaflets. They were quite well done!

CitySquirrel

Jun 1, 2010
I went to university in New Brunswick, and the first time I stepped on someones foot in a bar and they apologized to me, I was very confused. Oh, I miss you, Canada.

12th_milkshake

Nov 20, 2008
And what if sorry just isn't enough? eh! eh! You'll have to produce something else to counter balance 'The Dion' Life in the 90s was hell... I still have flashbacks of my sisters music collection.... You weren't There... you just weren't there...

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Good to see Canada's pride and joy got to make the pamphlet, good ol' Roscoe. Also, at the (assumedly) American sorry, Paul's body shaking looks especially muppet like and I can't look at it without laughing. Sorry if that offends you.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Hey, what don't you like about Omsk? Huh?
Although in the whole context of the video, I guess Omsk was the least riskay.
Great video, guys.

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
I think Canada is pretty awesome I visit once a year you guys are lucky, you bastards have TIM HORTONS

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Talvrae said:
dex-dex said:
Talvrae said:
I'm a French Canadian from Québec... and well I'm really not sorry... trought you can keep Celie Dion and Justien Biel (what is name exactelly) I don' want them around

And true... USA have Alaska
Alaska only has three cities that are attached by road the rest you need a boat or plane to get to. Also many of the teenagers just go to white horse and call it the "big city" (i only know this because my cousins went to alaska a week ago) i am not quite sure why anyone would want it.
The american have buyed it lol...

The reason why? To keep a watch on the russian and have a place close to lauch a deffense
I doubt that was the reason in 1869 or whatever, because at that time the relationship between us and the U.S.A. was alright.
Especially considering the fact we were the ones who sold Alaska.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
connall said:
I think Canada is pretty awesomer I visit once a year you guys are lucky, you bastards have TIM HORTONS
*Takes a sip of his morning cup of Timmy's steeped tea*
Heck yes we do!

Great video, guys! It's a shame you are in the snobby west coast, and not the awesome, totally not stuck-up province of Ontario...except for Toronto. Toronto is a dirty hole. Nobody likes them, not even other Ontarians.

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
You zany Canadians and your apologising, but yeah, seriously, you realise by giving us James Cameron you more importantly gave is Titanic, yeah, just let that sit on your conscience for a little while. I'll expect an apology.

RMcD94

Nov 25, 2009
No one from Scotland? :eek:

I doubt that was the reason in 1869 or whatever, because at that time the relationship between us and the U.S.A. was alright.
Especially considering the fact we were the ones who sold Alaska.
The Russians sold Alaska, they wanted a bidding war between the UK and the USA, but only the USA was interested, no idea why. Maybe they had money hanging around. They weren't enemies with Russia at that point at all.

Edit: Hold on, that's what you just said.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
I only met one friendly person while I was in Canada.

Baby Tea said:
except for Toronto. Toronto is a dirty hole. Nobody likes them, not even other Ontarians.
Though that might explain it.