LoadingReadyRun: Canada is Sorry

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
You did of course forget to appologize for the war of 1812, for Canada not rolling over and taking it like Conrad Black in Jolliet prison. And for burning down the White House and teaching all of this in Canadian schools when the states says it was a "tie".

Yeah, we're sorry about that. And for being proud of our country when we hosted the Olympics.

Tel_Windzan

Dec 18, 2008
Considering that I live close to Lake Erie in Ohio, maybe one of the reasons I am so apologetic is because of my nearness to Canada? Then again, I've never been to Canada, so maybe I'm just naturally apologetic, which is probably more believable than saying, "I am sorry because I live close to a country that capitalizes on 'Sorry'".

T-Dogg

Nov 17, 2009
A ha! Finland mentioned again. We're taking over LRR without actually doing anything about it.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Samsont said:
Hey! I'm canadian and this is offensive! america is the one with alaska! This is extremely offensive to canadians!!! So lay of canadians!
I'm certain Graham & Associates are really sorry.

Blind Sight

May 16, 2010
That actually reminds me of this:

That being said, I'm sorry for Nickelback and Celine Dion.

nnnnnn

Jul 16, 2009
I'm sorry, but I demand that this becomes the next t-shirt.

Dance, dance Matt Wiggins, dance
Jump, jump Matt Wiggins, jump

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Baby Tea said:
connall said:
I think Canada is pretty awesomer I visit once a year you guys are lucky, you bastards have TIM HORTONS
*Takes a sip of his morning cup of Timmy's steeped tea*
Heck yes we do!

Great video, guys! It's a shame you are in the snobby west coast, and not the awesome, totally not stuck-up province of Ontario...except for Toronto. Toronto is a dirty hole. Nobody likes them, not even other Ontarians.
Quoted for truth about Ontario being awesome. However, it's not the West coast's fault if they come off as snobby, it's simply the rule of East.

laol1999

Apr 15, 2010
Samsont said:
Hey! I'm canadian and this is offensive! america is the one with alaska! This is extremely offensive to canadians!!! So lay of canadians!
im canadian to and i wouldn't say this is offensive
like everyone else theyre just making fun of stereotypes

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
Matt, about your dancing, I'm sorry it's so bad. Did I do it right? I'm from the U.S. but I'm trying to learn about your apologetic culture.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
haha, the walking into people section was great, majoritively accurate aswell. Nice job this week you lot

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Yer man o said:
AnneSQF said:
Good work guys, really funny! But I think Canada Man was missing (it was the Canada Day Special, right?)
I'm sorry but wasn't Canada Man killed off at the end of season three in the Loading Ready Rumble? [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/25/The-LoadingReadyRumble]

Also that was very detailed. I felt it neccesary to pause to read the many letters and leaflets. They were quite well done!
No, because with that logic, Gibb would be dead too. He's still alive and kicking. As are 64k.. And Jangles and Jones... Jeremy Michaels had a comeback in a later video too.

That was COMEDY. They didn't actually die... Or are they ZOMBIESOMFGGETTHEM!

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
I didn't get any of the jokes, do i need to be Canadian or American to understand them? D:

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
I can't wait to show this to my wife. She's Canadian.

...Don't really have anything else to add. Sorry.

Yer man o'er yonder

May 20, 2010
MattAn24 said:
Yer man o said:
AnneSQF said:
Good work guys, really funny! But I think Canada Man was missing (it was the Canada Day Special, right?)
I'm sorry but wasn't Canada Man killed off at the end of season three in the Loading Ready Rumble? [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/25/The-LoadingReadyRumble]

Also that was very detailed. I felt it neccesary to pause to read the many letters and leaflets. They were quite well done!
No, because with that logic, Gibb would be dead too. He's still alive and kicking. As are 64k.. And Jangles and Jones... Jeremy Michaels had a comeback in a later video too.

That was COMEDY. They didn't actually die... Or are they ZOMBIESOMFGGETTHEM!
Ironically the only survivor never returned. Pity, Story Guy was awesome.
And yes, the others are zombies.

mapguru

Dec 19, 2008
laol1999 said:
Blind Sight said:
That actually reminds me of this:

That being said, I'm sorry for Nickelback and Celine Dion.
i love that show
I am also sorry for Nickelback, Justin Bieber, Celine Dion and Averal Lavine.
We're also sorry that lots of great actors are originally Canadian (Jim Carey, Shatner, Micheal J Fox, Keifer Sutherland and Nathan Fillion) just to name a few.

And yes I am sorry if it seems like I'm bragging I'm really not.

Sorry if it doesn't seem sincere but it is really.