LoadingReadyRun: En Garde

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
En Garde

The most important thing is to stay outside their vision cone.

Watch Video

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Haha! I bet every guards in every stealth or with patrol games feel the same exact way too!

therockdemon

Mar 17, 2011
this was brilliant, andys reaction to paul and matts conversation was so funny plus james with a moustache is all ways a good thing, great vid guys

Excludos

Sep 14, 2008
Sometimes you guys just nail it. This is one of those times. Really hilarious episode.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Andy times are always good times. I also suddenly realized I have been prejudiced against the idea of a ginger gentleman being a secret agent all this time but he absolutely nailed it.

Fusionxl

Oct 25, 2009
James stylin' with the 'stash as usual :)

However, must that fucking ad really be half a minute long? Really now?

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
The Gentleman said:
Guards: apparently peripheral vision is outside their paygrade...
Blinders are part of the uniform.
But apparently uniform uniforms were outside the budget of whoever they worked for. I know I'm not the only one distracted by the fact that Matt and Paul's uniforms don't match, or the fact that Matt's helmet didn't match the rest of his uniform.

I understand the LRR costuming restraints, and accept it as part of the joke, but it was still distracting.

Oh and... Yay, Andy.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Andy's making it into more and more LRR videos these days - is he going to make the jump into fully-fledged member sometime soon?
Also, this was brilliant.

Kinpatsu

Jul 6, 2011
This episode was insanely good. I'd love to have something like this in a real game - even a quick cutscene would do the trick. It would certainly liven up all those FPSs my brother insists on keeping around the house.