LoadingReadyRun: Fiscal Irresponsibility

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Fiscal Irresponsibility

Sometimes you just need a little motivation to make the poor choice.

Watch Video

AnanziP1

Pyrachnid General
Nov 20, 2009
Marvellous! Matt does a really good job of acting like someone whose resolve is slowly crumbling under the weight of temptation. Also, hilarious stinger.

ObserverSeventeen

May 19, 2010
I now know what I must do with my life. My true calling is and has always been tempting people to make poor spending decisions.

Sucal

Dragonborn Ponyeater
Dec 23, 2009
I wish one of those fairies hung out at my old workplace. Then I likely wouldn't have gotten fired...

On another note, I love the fairies deadpan delivery. It literally would not have worked with any of the team taking that role. Then again they already knew that when they cast him..

I'm gonna sit in the shame corner now.

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
I love the ending. That definitely seems like a fun thing to do to someone randomly.

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
I was already like "bwa" but then the stinger just clinched it. I have to buy a store and hire a guy to pretend to be a financial irresponsibility fairy now.

NezumiiroKitsune

Mar 29, 2008
I knew you existed! Stop me making forget I have other obligations for my money dammit, I'm sick of walking to town. Red Dead Redemption doesn't help the agonising stitch that burrows it's way in mid-way through the village... which is on a good 45 degree slope. Although for £7, I mean, what was I meant to do?

You know... I would like to see the remake of Evangelion on Blu-Ray. Bring on the apocalypse.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
My Fiscal Irresponsibility follows me EVERYWHERE....

why did i buy that £30 BB gun when i have no time or place to use it!

...it does look sweet though

May 5, 2010
This entire video (which was really funny by the way) was worth watching just for "ALWAYS...WITH YOU."

Also, fuck these new captchas.

anian

Sep 10, 2008
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
This entire video (which was really funny by the way) was worth watching just for "ALWAYS...WITH YOU."
To me that sounded like Manny talking to Syd, from Ice age.
But this really hit the spot, especially the
- And then the locusts wil come
- What?!
- Chill, I'm just messin' with you.

Jonci

Sep 15, 2009
My fairy pops up when I visit Amazon.com and makes all those 20% discounts bright and shiny.

silv

Nov 21, 2009
Matt comments!

1.New glasses?

2.Your shirt is the best shirt I have ever seen.

That is all