LoadingReadyRun: Fiscal Irresponsibility

Tel_Windzan

Dec 18, 2008
Okay, if Graham was my Fiscal Irresponsibility Fairy, I would instantly buy whatever it is that I am currently thinking of buying. But I think it would only work the once, as the other times I would know what he was up to. Unless it involves the Scott Pilgrim shirt that Matt was wearing because I probably would buy one just so that I have some more logo t-shirts.

Great episode as always, LRR crew!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Just because he's working for the store doesn't mean he isn't also a magical fairy.

Just sayin'

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
I loved the little dance, Graham. That was hilarious! You must be quite something on the dance floor!

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I should watch that movie... You were right, the name threw me off. Some of your best acting, both of you, you really sold it!
But I saw the stinger coming...

standokan

May 28, 2009
If he's a figment of his imagination, doesn't that make him incorporeal, then how did he give Tokio Drift to Matt?

I overthink things when I'm bored.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
That little jig Graham did after introducing himself was too well timed XD

I've seen Matt wear that shirt like 2 times before, but even so, I can't keep myself from staring at it.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
leviadragon99 said:
Heh, so it was all a scam... he was a little quick to accept Graham being a magical being.
Yeah, made them seem more American than Canadian.

standokan said:
If he's a figment of his imagination, doesn't that make him incorporeal, then how did he give Tokio Drift to Matt?

I overthink things when I'm bored.
We can assume that in reality Matt lifts the disk himself, however his psychosis leads him to believe it is handed to him.

Basically fight club.

Zulnam

Feb 22, 2010
Awesome episode, as always. Especially since the name "Bruce Willis" appears in it. And as we all now, Bruce Willis improves everything!

AugustFall

May 5, 2009
Sometimes I feel like the delivery is a little off with LRR but these two definitely have it down. I love that there was no other fairy.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
JonnWood said:
1. Spoilers.
2. Yeah, that movie was pretty sweet.
Is there something wrong with me if I read the word "Spoilers" in the voice of River Song from Doctor Who?

wastedyouth89

Mar 9, 2009
That one was really good. Its one of those videos where you sit there smiling at it but get a big laugh right at the end. Well done LRR crew. Another great video

Alahmnat

Nov 20, 2010
Arkhangelsk said:
JonnWood said:
1. Spoilers.
2. Yeah, that movie was pretty sweet.
Is there something wrong with me if I read the word "Spoilers" in the voice of River Song from Doctor Who?
No, there'd be something wrong with you if you didn't. It's even better if you imagine the quirky seductive eyebrow waggle at the same time ;).

I had a feeling there'd be a video like this the moment the fiscal irresponsibility fairy showed up on Matt's Twitter feed. And it was great.

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
This one is pretty meh... until the end bit, that's when it all comes together and becomes hilarious.

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
Awesome video is awesome. That fairy really needs to stop following me around though.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Am I the only one who was hallowed by the fairy during the steam sale?
I also have the same fairy humpinh my leg when I visit an art supply shop; "But I already have 6 tubes of Titanium White oil paint..."

Leftnt Sharpe

Nick Furry
Apr 2, 2009
I wonder if Ebay has my fiscal irresponsibility fairy on commission? I'm damned if I can resist the allure of free postage and packaging.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
I think it's Graham's completely indifferent tone that sells this one for me.

"Go ahead, buy it. It's not like *I* give a fuck either way."

Taynas

May 20, 2010
This was another great video. I giggled to myself the whole time. I also was totally rooting for the fiscal irresponsibility fairy the whole time because Lucky Number Sleven is an amazing movie. Give in, Matt!