LoadingReadyRun: Formal Complaint

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Formal Complaint

When you've got a complaint of this magnitude, a bakery seems like a good a place as any to take it.

Watch Video

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
The only thing that I have to complain about was that the bobby had a gun.

EgonCom

Aug 5, 2009
Wait, wait wait...

LaodingReadyRun, So You ave all those pimp-out hats, and You do not have your own gorilla mask?

OldGrover

Nov 10, 2009
castlewise said:
I'm so meta even this acronym...

Super weird one guys. Love it.
Nice xkcd reference. Though I thought of a way to improve it - since it isn't really an acronym. However, if you write it like :

I'm
So
Meta
Even
This
Acrostic

it becomes perfect.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
This has by far the most random LLR video I have ever watch.

I have a feeling this had took a stab at Seth McFarlane in some way.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
That had to be the most Monty Pythonesque thing I've ever seen you folks make, and it was great. I almost expected at the ending, instead of a song, for another cop to show up, from the Light Entertainment Police, Comedy Division.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
therockdemon said:
it might just be me but it felt like it was inspired by a bit of fry and laurie
I felt it was more like Monty Python's Flying Circus. Fry and Laurie was more realistic in it's humor, while this followed the the sort of surreal style that MPFC had. Plus, the entire setup for it, especially the copper, made me think it was a lot like Monty Python.

Still, good episode I think.

anian

Sep 10, 2008
unacomn said:
I almost expected at the ending, instead of a song, for another cop to show up, from the Light Entertainment Police, Comedy Division.
Well you couldn't have expected the Spanish Inquisition, nobody ever expects that.