LoadingReadyRun: Formal Complaint

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
But James is always the cop! The crazy meta stuff i am fine with but James is alway the damn -- oh wait... Heh I see what you did there.

Loved it, best one for a long while!

aashell13

Jan 31, 2011
I...huh...wha...?

What did I just see?

this is certainly the most random LRR sketch in recent memory

Elomin Sha

Mar 9, 2009
EgonCom said:
Wait, wait wait...

LaodingReadyRun, So You ave all those pimp-out hats, and You do not have your own gorilla mask?
They do now. I was visiting Canada in September and took gifts over some have shown up in videos. Mario, Luigi and Link hat seen in Feed Dump. The Skull that was in the Halloween episode (and seen prominently at Desert Bus). They said they needed a gorilla mask for this video and if I had sene at Murray's Trick and Joke Shop (Plug Plug). I went back the next day, I saw one, bought it and left it on the roof of the moonbase for them to pick up later and keep. Money well spent.

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
and the price on banana-bread just went straight up ^^ ^^

because it is getting rare..

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
When I say "What the hell was this?!", I mean it as a compliment.

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
No offense to the rest of the LRR cast, but it's good to see Andy in these more. He actually knows how to act and deliver lines without it seeming forced. Usually I can overlook the average acting in these sketches because they are funny anyway, but I really feel Andy elevates most anything he's in.

MOAR ANDY

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
I enjoyed it, a nice bit of random into the mix that I was not expecting. I also had a flashback of python.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
A very Monty Python-esque sketch. I love it.

At some point I expected someone to show up in a General outfit and say "RIGHT! STOP THIS. IT'S GOTTEN QUITE SILLY."

Also, why wasn't James the cop? He's always the cop!

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
I feel like they are trying to tell us something... I feel like this sketch might be self referential....

eternal-chaplain

Mar 17, 2010
I was fairly certain that a pass at Flying Circus was approaching when the constable entered, though if I am not mistaken, they do not carry guns...

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
DazZ. said:
The only thing that I have to complain about was that the bobby had a gun.
Americanized British cop ofcourse he has a gun dazz...

also what's wrong with this sketch is that it's a sketch about how not to do a sketch it's so obvious... points for the monkey though

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
I'm halfway to Banana Bread, And Loving it~ Hehehe This sketch... All it needed was a little bit of Matt.