LoadingReadyRun: Formal Complaint

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Okay, so I was completely caught off guard about Graham's complaint. "I don't like this sketch." Way to break the Fourth Wall brilliantly. I keep wondering where you guys keep getting your inspiration.

I always enjoy these Loading Ready Run skits. Keep up the great work, guys.
Geez, I think this is like the 4th time I've posted that in about as many weeks. But really, it is true. Always brings a smile to my face on Monday. Which is saying something.

Magnax

Nov 19, 2009
The only humorous thing about this sketch was Andy acting british. Everything else was meh.

darthzew

Jun 19, 2008
That was pretty brilliant. I've always loved meta-humor and that was well-executed.

chetoos

Jul 13, 2009
doggie015 said:
DVS BSTrD said:
What's wrong with this sketch?
I'll tell you what's wrong with it, it's dead that's what's wrong with it.
What's the matter, it run out of juice?
It's eaten too much fresh fruit, it has. Right, continuing from last week where I was teaching you how to defend yourself if someone comes at you, armed with a piece of fresh fruit.

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
*Jazz Handgun* Awesome.

The extra dimension supplied by Graham's meta critique was great.
Also I am now truly frightened by the amount of melee damage Andy is capable of to one hit a mountain gorilla with a small blunt instrument.

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
Why'd the cop have two guns?
I guess English Cops go Akimbo when the shit pops off.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Unfunny, but in a classically meta sort of way. So...pretentious and unfunny, is basically what I'm saying.

Sorry guys. Maybe things will go better next time?

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Did you guys get a new HD Camera? The picture is much higher quality for some reason this time around...

Quite funny, I must say. Quirky and different than the usual stuff, but still fun.