LoadingReadyRun: Formal Complaint

Thamian

Sep 3, 2008
Am I the only person who was reminded of 'suspend your disbelief'? May just be who wrote it but...

Veritasiness

Feb 19, 2010
We prefer to think of it as an homage. That way we sound cultured.

I'll admit that it was a bit TOO meta for me; it was almost predictably meta. Still, Andy's generic English policeman was very fun.

Also, it does appear that the role of straight man has been transferred from Graham to Kathleen...

Elijah Newton

Sep 17, 2008
Dear LRR : do you people buy your brilliance in bulk, or is it more an artisanal, hand crafted kind of thing?

Nicely done.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
misterprickly said:
-Dragmire- said:
It's LRR:Canadian Python, I love it!
Air Farce is Canadian Python

Come on, there's room for more than one Canadian Python.

I stopped watching Air Farce a long time ago, might watch it on new years though... if it's still on.

This Hour has 22 minutes was alright but I never really got into that one.

punipunipyo

Jan 20, 2011
um.. and here I thought English polish don't carry a gun... Guess I was wrong.... thanks guys, nice sketch!~

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Jesus Christ, people. Consider the damage this skit has done.

I heard the Fourth Wall is going to be hospitalized for weeks, maybe even months for its horrible assaulting in this skit.

hypermage

Feb 13, 2010
It's the "I'd like to see you write a new sketch every week", line that really sells it for me. Rapier wit there. Why do I prefer the ones that pass quietly to the big punchlines?

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Ok, guys, that was one of your funniest ever- and ANDY!!! :D
I was wondering very early into it who wrote it and voila!

Graham does exasperation brilliantly, laughed my ass off at 'oh, for fuck's sake!'
Top notch work, everyone, can't wait to see Monday's update. This one is a hard act to follow, I daresay!

Oh, and Andy's surprisingly well informed English bobby with a fondness for great apes should make a return!