LoadingReadyRun: Four PS4s

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Awesome vid, lol-ed, and what more can one ask fo(u)r?
Well, for 2 PS2's obviously, since they are older and might die on you suddenly :'(

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
I wasn't disappointed what so ever, in fact I laughed most of the way through. But seriously, how did you come up with 4 PS4s for the sketch?

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
This just made my day, it was good to see Paul take center stage again, it's been a while it seems :D

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
I was thinking, since Microsoft has this whole arbitrary numbering thing going on with the XBox, why not call the next one XBox 6?

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
I laughed so hard. Paul and The Doubleclicks did a wonderful job. Hopefully this video won't draw any...you know...threats. And I am not checking the YouTube comments anytime soon that's for sure.

Symion

Aug 30, 2012
Ah Paul you may have bested me this time but do you have...
THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY Xbox 360s?!

[http://s8.photobucket.com/user/elcapitan008/media/45l3Uw_zps1de44bc4.jpg.html]

AH-HAH I think we all know who has won!
Microsoft and Sony

Sould1n said:
This was a wonderfully nostalgic video. Really funny and I did not expect that song; nice touch.

If Paul has 4 PS4's though and one Xbox One... how many Wii U's does he have? Does he have U amount of Wii U's? How do you even have U amount of Wii U?s? Mathematicians, solves this conundrum!
Early promotional videos and ads for the WiiU had the top arches of the U two represent two people, i.e.: |_| = 2
So it is essentially the Wii 2.

deathjavu

Nov 18, 2009
Shinsei-J said:
Nailed it guys, as always.

I think I just realised something too,
you've been making Paul grow out his beard for weeks in preparation for this video so he can play the same character as he was in the first haven't you!?
It was actually a fundraising drive during Desert Bus...Paul keeping his beard won several thousand dollars in "votes", iirc.

Everyone knew this video was coming, and it was as great as we expected.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
JenSeven said:
Glad to see the return of the beard!
Does this mean the Warriors Of Darkness will return?
The beard was a Desert Bus donation challenge. The number of people donating certain amounts of money (5, 6 or 7) were each votes on what he should do with his beard, the conclusion was full beard.

OT: I loved the Xbox One stinger past the credit, it was a great way to both make a joke of the name and the console. Good stuff as always.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Dammit Paul, I just can't hate you enough to beat you brainless with one of the PS4's I'll steal with that beard on you. It just radiates confidence.

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
I have 15 PC's in this room.
*Outsmugs the smug-o-saurus*

But seriously, that was like watching George Osborne deliver a budget.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
I could have sworn that this was going to be a "twelve days of Christmas" kind of deal. You know, "four PS4s, three Dead Rising 3's..." etc.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
It's been a long time since then. Man, things have changed. Or maybe nothing has changed. Maybe I'm the one who has changed...

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
Sorry Paul, someone already beat you to the punch.

But good job, I was wondering if you'd do this. I also second (third'd?) the request for the Warriors of Darkness, and perhaps, some Evil Inc shenanigans.

psychostudent

Apr 7, 2012
I imagine he has 360 xbox 360s. Which is 360 more than what I can afford because I've sunk all my budget into my glorious gaming PC.

Long live The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race!

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
Ah I remember seeing the PS3 version, such a good nostalgia trip. Also I have 1 PS4 not 0, it may not be as good as 4 but that just makes it extra special ;-) Nice touch at the end too.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Vie said:
I have 15 PC's in this room.
*Outsmugs the smug-o-saurus*

But seriously, that was like watching George Osborne deliver a budget.
Uhm I think you mean Gordon Brown:
[spoiler:"Abolished boom and bust."][/spoiler]

Back on topic considering I legitimately have two PS4s in this house (Both of which belong to other people I have my PC for that :p) your smugness shall reflect from me as if it were a paperclip... fired from a gun...