LoadingReadyRun: Four PS4s

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
Wow, stacking 4 PS4s actually makes a wonderfully aesthetic sculpture. I guess that's one clear win over the PC.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
Shinsei-J said:
Nailed it guys, as always.

I think I just realised something too,
you've been making Paul grow out his beard for weeks in preparation for this video so he can play the same character as he was in the first haven't you!?
Only problem is we'd have to re-injure Paul's hand for it to work.

Hey, does Alex still have the Daily Drop crowbar around?

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I'm so glad they did the "One Xbox One" joke at the end.
I had been waiting so long for them to make a joke of that nature.

JSW

Oct 7, 2009
Sould1n said:
This was a wonderfully nostalgic video. Really funny and I did not expect that song; nice touch.

If Paul has 4 PS4's though and one Xbox One... how many Wii U's does he have? Does he have U amount of Wii U's? How do you even have U amount of Wii U?s? Mathematicians, solves this conundrum!
He has 1/1000000 of a Wii U.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
praetor_alpha said:
Sorry Paul, someone already beat you to the punch.

But good job, I was wondering if you'd do this. I also second (third'd?) the request for the Warriors of Darkness, and perhaps, some Evil Inc shenanigans.
No doubt a fan. LRR has been wanting to do this since PS4 came out. they've only recently been able to get enough PS4s to do it though.

rees263

The Lone Wanderer
Jun 4, 2009
I think there needs to be some sort of award given for the different number of ways to stack 4 PS4s in an aesthetically pleasing way. Awarded to Paul obviously.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Just last week it crossed my mind "Hm, i wonder if LRR will make a follow-up to the three PS3's video".

I nearly jumped in joy when i saw this on the front page.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Had they made one for the Xbox one, I think it'd be less 'impressive'. It would have been actually impressive had the console been named Xbox 720 though.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
Alongside Things on Paul's head and "That nunchuck thing", the ps3 video is one of their most widely known outside of the primary LRR fanbase. It is good to see a sequel.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Don Reba said:
I was thinking, since Microsoft has this whole arbitrary numbering thing going on with the XBox, why not call the next one XBox 6?
They don't have arbitrary numbering, it can all be explained. Xbox One is based on a reference that the majority of their target audience is too young to remember or care about (when input one on the TV was the most important input).

360 is the number of degrees in a circle which is a reference to the red ring of death that the console was made to promote.

Their naming isn't arbitrary, it's just stupid. Biiiiiig difference. However I'm sure they can come up with an explanation for Xbox 6 that makes as little sense as 360 or 1 if they put their heads together. Make it happen Microsoft, you'll get a Loading Ready Run video to advertise your console for free!

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
As a PC gamer, this was like watching a guy brag about his Tamagochi collection - cute, but why would I be jealous of that? :p

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Voulan said:
Wow, stacking 4 PS4s actually makes a wonderfully aesthetic sculpture. I guess that's one clear win over the PC.
When you could have a server farm in the shape of a train set?

ineedscissors

Oct 24, 2009
Sony should air clips from this video as PS4 commercials. My PS4 cravings were definitely waning before watching this.

Zombie Sodomy

Feb 14, 2013
Sould1n said:
This was a wonderfully nostalgic video. Really funny and I did not expect that song; nice touch.

If Paul has 4 PS4's though and one Xbox One... how many Wii U's does he have? Does he have U amount of Wii U's? How do you even have U amount of Wii U?s? Mathematicians, solves this conundrum!
I'm not a mathematician, but as a fake chemist I'd guess you'd need 92.