LoadingReadyRun: Garagellenium

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
pigmy wurm said:
wow CH world LRR really are terrabad, but also kind of awesome.

You should go really meta and do a CH about LRR making a hustle style video.
They did. Bros Clubbing Bros is a CH episode, which they mention at the start

Jason Danger Keyes

Mar 4, 2009
Alfador_VII said:
Jason Danger Keyes said:
I like how their in-universe depiction of their own humour is entirely fart jokes, just like South Park with Terrance & Phillip.
Wait a second. LRR are Canadian, Terrance and Philip are Canadian, does that mean all Canadian humour is fart jokes?
It's more than possible that they intended that as a meta-joke.

DuelLadyS

Aug 25, 2010
This video really hit home, since my town's big garage-a-thon event was only a couple weeks ago. I didn't grab any extra cash, since I haven't found decent games at a yard sale in at least a year... so of course, we find a couple guys clearing out their collection with 2 tablefuls of retro games and piles of other geekery about- including an 18 gallon rubbermaid tube full of old Magic cards. I would laugh if Jeremy or Alex was 'the guy who spent 2 hours going through the whole tub' they mentioned. (Unlikely as it is...)

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
HankMan said:
Matt was a real stinker this week
Really, dude? Really?

Matt has been ON FIRE with the last few weeks videos he's been in. Consistently surprising all with awesome acting and general dickery! :D

miquelfire

Red Fire
Dec 24, 2008
kurupt87 said:
Graham_LRR said:
Haven't watched it yet so I can't comment on the vid but, the HTML5 version is on the fritz for me. It won't even load the player, let alone the video.

I'm using FF5 but can watch other HTML5 videos on this site so, I think this is something on your end not mine. Just a heads up for you to let Virgil, or someone else, know.
Yea, FF4 user here, and HTML5 video wouldn't work for me. Had to use flash (also happened with Unskippable)

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
Yay! ch!
Also, I know I read least one of the "pitches" at the beginning as a comment on the forums (Bros blasting bros). Very stealthy^^
Very nice ep!

waterboy99troop

Jan 14, 2010
Alfador_VII said:
Jason Danger Keyes said:
I like how their in-universe depiction of their own humour is entirely fart jokes, just like South Park with Terrance & Phillip.
Wait a second. LRR are Canadian, Terrance and Philip are Canadian, does that mean all Canadian humour is fart jokes?
He's onto us! Quick, break out the hoser jokes!

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
AngryMongoose said:
pigmy wurm said:
wow CH world LRR really are terrabad, but also kind of awesome.

You should go really meta and do a CH about LRR making a hustle style video.
They did. Bros Clubbing Bros is a CH episode, which they mention at the start
No they mention bros icing bros, which is (unfortunately) a real thing, and the bro's clubbing bros indecent happened within the hustle universe. What I want to see is how the CH universe characters would spoof themselves. How much worse would they be, or maybe they would be saints.

bloodmonkey

Feb 4, 2009
bloodmonkey said:
Looking forward to bro's blasting bro's
Holy Shit, I'm gonna sue!

I Kid, tbh I was hoping for being the comment of the week in the Pheed Dump, but I'm even happier now XD. Love youuuu

bojac6

Oct 15, 2009
MattAn24 said:
HankMan said:
Matt was a real stinker this week
Really, dude? Really?

Matt has been ON FIRE with the last few weeks videos he's been in. Consistently surprising all with awesome acting and general dickery! :D
I think you missed the fact that HankMan was making a fart joke.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Oh god no! Not the Protein Blast again!!
(Wow, to think, only 3 eps of Feed Dump so far, and already you reference it. Clever. ^_-)

Well, at least show some respect for Kathleen and her reselling of that junk she bought. That money makes up for those failed cat vids, you know.

And... GAH! The intricacies of the Fart card! ...That said... I thought Fart was a Sorcery. Oh, what do I know?

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Hilarious stuff, can't really say more.
But if i have to, then, well.... umm...
I laughed pretty hard at the M:TG game at the end... My sense of humor is pretty bad xD

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Distorted Stu said:
Didn't you get the Bro's blasting Bros idea from an escapist user in a recent Feed Dump comment?

Or am i remembering incorrectly?

Yes, i was correct!:

Graham_LRR said:
bloodmonkey said:
Looking forward to bro's blasting bro's
OH. GOD.

BRILLIANT.

...the calories...
Anyway great video!
Yeah I remember this as well. This is why it's always a pleasure seeing Matt or Graham in the forums. Wish the others would interact with us, the peasantry more.

justthisguy

Oct 29, 2009
Great episode! It thought it dragged a bit in the middle but the ending with the fart MTG game was totally worth it