LoadingReadyRun: Garagellenium

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
bloodmonkey said:
bloodmonkey said:
Looking forward to bro's blasting bro's
Holy Shit, I'm gonna sue!

I Kid, tbh I was hoping for being the comment of the week in the Pheed Dump, but I'm even happier now XD. Love youuuu
Don't worry. I recognised that as your comment when they mentioned it today!

I have no idea why I knew that...

KBKarma

May 14, 2008
I liked it. I really liked the posters, though: a Ghost in the Shell and a Cowboy Bebop. I need more posters.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
Loved the Blamimation-type intro sequence. Was it meant as a tribute? Great cH episode.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
cH is the best. THE BEST

I was half-hoping for the after-credit to be a sneak peak of THE PHANTOM NUTSHOT, but I'm now in love with fart counters.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
For some reason I am unable to load this one... will continue trying. :(

EDIT: I find I'm able to watch this on Standard quality, but not High quality. This is worrying.

Frankfurter4444

Aug 11, 2009
I love how fart jokes are always funny.

(Also, I kind of thought the creepy dog would make it in at the end with some of Kathleen's other creepy dolls)

InsaneFool

The Dude Abides
Jan 18, 2010
I love the ode to Scott and Kris' (or Kris and Scott's) Blamimations at the beginning there. Good episode crew.

Panayjon

Aug 12, 2008
Its nice to know the integrity of LIFO is still maintained. I was going to write an angry letter if it wasn't for that last part!

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
I'm such a fanboy I had to pause 20 seconds in to see if I owned the same Xbox 360 games as Graham and Paul.

I don't.

Traipse

Jun 1, 2011
I figure I sound enough like a fangirl already, but one of the reasons I joined the Escapist was to comment on the amusement I find in LRR's content.

commodoreHUSTLE is always entertaining, and I'm inattentive for just now realising that Morgan and Bill aren't on the openings for cH anymore.

Not that I'm volunteering LRR's friends for more work, but I find myself wondering what Cam's persona would be in the cH universe. Or Wes, for that matter.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
bojac6 said:
MattAn24 said:
HankMan said:
Matt was a real stinker this week
Really, dude? Really?

Matt has been ON FIRE with the last few weeks videos he's been in. Consistently surprising all with awesome acting and general dickery! :D
I think you missed the fact that HankMan was making a fart joke.
Whoops~! That'll learn me for being awake at 1:30am and writing words on the internets. Sorry! :3 I kinda got that there was a fart joke there, but any reason why it was directed at Matt specifically?

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Traipse said:
I figure I sound enough like a fangirl already, but one of the reasons I joined the Escapist was to comment on the amusement I find in LRR's content.

commodoreHUSTLE is always entertaining, and I'm inattentive for just now realising that Morgan and Bill aren't on the openings for cH anymore.

Not that I'm volunteering LRR's friends for more work, but I find myself wondering what Cam's persona would be in the cH universe. Or Wes, for that matter.
Yeah.. Morgan, Bill & Tim all have other commitments going on that (I think) kinda overlap on LRR recording times. They're still contributors on the LRR About Us page and (I believe) still Desert Bus drivers.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
Garagellenium

In the quest for inspiration, only a conflagration of garage sales will do.

Watch Video
Heh, I actually have a tonne of Force of Wills and dual lands.