LoadingReadyRun: Giving It

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
It took me a while to realize that this wasn't a Commodore Hustle ep cuz I thought Graham and Morgan were just being themselves =P
Hooray for shit-science! It's a vastly relevant field to me. I personally find, though, that the long-held theory of an absolute shit-giving limit is just full of shit, so no props to Morgan's character there.

sunburst

Media Snob
Mar 19, 2010
I could really go for a peanut butter and ham sandwich right now but I don't have any bread.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
I personally think Morgan's thesis is FULL of shit!
This.
Graham had the funniest lines today, & I'd say stuff like that if I had a roomate like the bearded guy.
And how do we get rid of the goddamn Dishonored banner ads at the bottom of the screen?

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
I wonder if the number of shits I give about LRR is inversely proportional to the shits I give about a lot of other things. Maybe LRR is sapping all my shit, like some kind of shit sapping blue agent of espionage.

Great episode by the way, I really enjoyed the wordplay and premise.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Warriors of Darkness AND Morgan? Best vid ever!

I totally gave a shit about this one.

Sir Broccoli

Sep 17, 2008
Heh, I figured it was gonna be the Warriors of Darkness after he mentioned that there's four of 'em.

Mae Aloril

Oct 7, 2009
MORGAN!!!!! Oh I've missed you! You should come back more, not just for Desert Bus. There is something about your delivery that just makes every word you speak hilarious. Missed you!

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Morgan, your thesis is sooooo wrong.
Let me explain you
SHIT is being extracted from earth depths (like any other natural resource)
(actually it is called shit, because of S.H.I.T.- Secret Humanity Integration Technique)
Then it is being secretly added to foods and drinks (including tap water)
So whenever you're feeling like you can't give a shit, just eat or drink something to restore your level of shit
Then you will be able to give shit again
So remember kids our food and drinks are full of shit :D

captcha: no-brainer
See? Even captcha gets it :)

rpg1203

Sep 18, 2008
YAY Morgan gave enough of a shit to be in a video, and he didnt explode while doing it either

Daeggreth

Oct 22, 2009
Suddenly Morgans! Thousands of them!

Good to see the ol' chap again. I don't even remember the last time he was in a lrr video. (Not counting the feed dump ep.)