Oct 15, 2009
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AWESOME!

:D

Poor guys..

Im rooting for the guy with the cap..

tamaness

Sep 24, 2009
Koeryn said:
Actually, compact fluorescent light bulbs are horrifically toxic. More energy efficient, but FAR worse for the environment.
citation needed

flourescent lights contain small amounts of mercury [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_fluorescent_lamp#Environmental_issues], which can be recovered through recycling processes.

Wikipedia said:
In areas with coal-fired power stations, the use of CFLs saves on mercury emissions when compared to the use of incandescent bulbs. This is due to the reduced electrical power demand, reducing in turn the amount of mercury released by coal as it is burned.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Daah, I hate when people are so ignorant that you can't explain anything to them. Still, funny as hell.

creatiwe

Aug 11, 2009
nice guys. I was afraid that you would get worse when you sold out. quite the oposite actually

Mordecai Alecto

Jan 22, 2010
Fabulouso. I'm really hoping smeghead was a Red Dwarf reference, because it made me giggle and mutter "smeee-heeee" to myself.

Also green semi-nakedness, what could be better for my viewing pleasure?

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
stinkychops said:
edit- Damn you Mozilla.
What's the issue? Mozilla does weird stuff with the Escapist for me, too. Like, sometimes, it just won't load the site. It won't keep me logged in, either.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
I loved the ending immensely.
I miss fighting over girls attention in stupid ways, it's a tad more subtle now.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Oh that was totally worth the extended sleep-in I had! Perfect ending to a pretty awesome day too.

"I'M WINNING!" just got me so damn good. Morgan is hilarious at method acting xD

Also.. TALLY~! Always awesome to see Tally in a sketch! I'd also go completely green for her >.> (...WHAT!? The craft she does is awesome ^^)

Ah, the epic winner-take-all, loser-die-trying fight to get the girl. Classic.