LoadingReadyRun: Informational Presentation

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Informational Presentation

Everything you ever needed to know about graphs.

Watch Video

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
You bastards, you killed Jeremy!

On another note, I found this episode amusing, I'll have to draw a graph to represent how my amusement rose for every second I watched this.

Have to say though, Matt's "death" scream was totally not not real, nothing fake to see here >.>

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
I thought was very funny, it had sort of a portal dark science humor about it.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Good, but not great. Didn't expect the Piechart Lethality part though.

Calumon: And another reason for Jack to play with me and Ignore Statistics homework! ^^

[sub][sub]Like I even NEED a reason[/sub][/sub]

Remzer

Provider of Nutrients
Jul 29, 2009
I love the whiteboard-supporting doorknob.

Good one again!

Was this video entertaining?

Subject 1: "Yes."

Some say yes.

Mr. GameBrain

Aug 10, 2009
AAAH!! Graph Zombies!

They're almost as bad as the Calculus Vampires roaming around my area!

EDIT: Using this graph, I have calculated the increase in the number of mathematical undead in this area:

Also the graph below represents the increase in my desire to consume brain tissue:

A staggering conclusion which indicates...

Oh crap!I'm a graph zombie now, aren't I?

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
I found it a tad boring, but the end bit with zombie (or was it possessed?) Jeremy made me giggle.

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
OH GOD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO JER?! HE WAS SO YOUNG AND SO FULL OF POTENTIAL! ...AND THEN YOU BASTARDS WENT AND KILLED HIM WITH YOUR DAMN DIRTY GRAPHS!

Awesome acting Kathleen, I don't know what words I would use to describe it but simply put, you 'sold' the video to me. XD

I didn't laugh or anything, but I was definitely amused and entertained. Great video guys.

Shadowflame66

Ex-SOLDIER
Feb 13, 2010
Very much like the Quantum Documentary video, yes. But this one had that great LRR Science feel to it that just can't be matched by anything else. It's just too bad there was no Paul in a lab coat (or dead paul). But Kathleen played her part perfectly. Laughed out loud several times myself.

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
I would take a break from tabulating and graphing results to watch this, wouldn't I? Now I have to go back to it... back to them...
*twitch*

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
I think the poor, innocent pie-chart was just aiming at those awful glasses that Kathleen was wearing. If anything in that video needed to die, they were it.