LoadingReadyRun: Internet Opinions

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
... *begins to weep profusely* Paul, you're so right! You finally said it! I'm so happy right now.

Off-topic: Progressive can kiss my ass.

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
Wait Kathleen, that first part of the video wasn't a selfie! And you say you're part of the SftPoBS.

Great video that is worth sharing with the world.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Don Reba said:
Ok, I know Gif's creators insist on a soft J sound, but they are obviously better at programming than linguistics. It is a Graphics Interchange Format - hard G! It is clearly a hard G. And the closest real word is "gift". There can be no two ways about it.
There are no hard ("g") and fast rules for this. My next door neighbor was a member of the Civil Air Patrol. I made the argument that they were a bunch of "saps" because of the "s"-sound pronunciation in "civil". He reassured me that this was not the case. Like being "caps" was sooooooo much better.

Stiil, I vote hard "g".

Edith The Hutt

Flying Monkey
Oct 16, 2010
It's almost as if you *want* everyone to link to your videos, what with your outrageous expressions of sanity and perspective...

P.S. "gif" obviously starts with a yod syllable. *runs*

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
This video is so amazing that I had to pause the video to slow clap at Paul's part

I love you guys.

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
Yopaz said:
No, but we do pronounce giraffe with a j sound along with several other words and names that starts with g.
Yes, but it's called the "Graphics Interchange Format," not the "Giraffe Interchange Format."

Although if it had been named that, he could have been a pioneer of internet memes, and instead of funny pictures of cats, we would have funny pictures of giraffes.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
I laughed so hard, mostly "Coalition: For Sanity on the Internet" is the least believable organization in this video (which is sad). Also, for a second I thought Paul was going to say: "The net is vast and infinite." But that wouldn't make any sense, because that's just a tautology...

AkaDad

Jun 4, 2011
All these groups are part of a government conspiracy to keep people arguing with each other so that you're not paying attention to what they're doing behind closed doors.

Wake up sheeple!

Btw, Alex's "I can't comprehend what you're saying" face was perfect.

JSW

Oct 7, 2009
If people want to argue about photo-taking habits or their console of choice, who gives a shit? Some people feel strongly about certain subjects; letting them discuss them with people who hold other opinions doesn't harm you in any way.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
impocalyptic said:
Please tell me where I can sign up for the coalition for sanity on the internet. And where I can buy a t-shirt.
The Coalition For Sanity on the Internet are literally Hitler.

This message brought to you by End Hyperbole Now.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
JonB said:
The coalition for sanity on the internet are biased jerks. They're in the pocket of groups like PopSci, that have banned comment sections. They are everything that is wrong with the world.
Just a bunch of white knights white knighting with their white knightness. Ignore 'em.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
varmintx said:
So, can I just copy and paste this video all over IGN, Gamespot, ANN, The Escapist, blu-ray.com, or anywhere else I might go and see pointless, asinine arguing? :)

LRR, proving once again they are the greatest thing on the internet.
You can, but it'll die from exhaustion.

Assuming people will click on it when you try and educate them. Which they won't.

Yoshi4507

Jul 20, 2010
I can't tell if Paul used the word "stupider" ironically or not. Does he think grammar is just a game?

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Wow, I can't decide whether to sign up with coalition for sanity on the internet or the anti-selfie lot...

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
I expected the "Sanity on the Internet" part to be followed by "lol wat a g** f** re****!" Perhaps that nonsense could be finished with a logo for "Hating Everyone", or none, to be appropriate.

LittleBlackDragon

Jul 29, 2013
Thank you. This needed to be said! I for one am a supporter for more sanity and civility on the internet. But yes, if the Coalition were a real thing, I would totally join it. <3