LoadingReadyRun: Interrupt this Program

Someonetookmyname

Jul 13, 2010
It got kind of boring really fast, i think there should have been more characters or a better illustration of diseases like laser tits :) cuz it sounded awesome! :D

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Shrieking Explosive Diarrhea! lol still one of my fav LRR videos right there

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
Oh wow that was wicked. Loved the Magic reference not only that but it felt like one of those old Disney cartoons where they did horrible things to Goofy in the name of science. Man that sounds alot like Portal now that I think about it. Aperture Hearts would be a pretty wicked game though.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
LOL! That was superior! But you nearly killed me when I took a drink of water and proceeded to laugh in the middle of it. No lie. LRR can be lethal!

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
webrunner said:
I suffer from giant red illness arrows.
That should be in the video. That's actually pretty good.

OT: I really enjoyed this one, totally didn't go where I expected it to. That is always a good sign.

i64ever

Aug 26, 2008
If Matt hates Steve, then I hate Steve. Just say the word buddy and we'll arrange a little "accident" for him if you know what I mean.

LOVE LIVE MATT!!!

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
A Shitting Dick Nipples joke? Really. COme-on, guys, you're better then relying on 4-chan for jokes.

Though it was still funny.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Mstrswrd said:
A Shitting Dick Nipples joke? Really. COme-on, guys, you're better then relying on 4-chan for jokes.

Though it was still funny.
Just because they are doesn't mean they won't.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
That was a great episode guys, I laughed at Matt's charming news caster bit and then just all the wacky and gross things to suffer from. The zinger was great though. :D

"Do you suffer from cancer?" *nods* "Oh... I am so sorry."

Alluos

Nov 7, 2010
Gawd it's amazing when Matt plays a douché bag, even for a small bit :<

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
hawk533 said:
Totally not how I was expecting that to end. I was starting to get sick of it, but the sponsor of that infomercial is hilarious. That was a great payoff.
Indeed...

Bring back ENN or I'll cough on you!