LoadingReadyRun: Interrupt this Program

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
I was chuckling through most of that, loving all the random "diseases" you were listing.

Then you mentioned shitting dick nipples.

From there on I couldn't stop laughing (yes because I've heard it before elsewhere).

The "Council of Healthy Rich People who care, deeply, about how much better than you" part was the only bit that could top it.

Another solid gold video. Keep up the awesome work.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I wonder if the script for this one read 'ALEX DANCES AROUND FOR LIKE TWO MINUTES AS HE PRETENDS TO BE MOLESTED BY FLOATING RED ARROWS'.

Random Argument Man said:
I thought they were going to announce the return of ENN.

My hopes and dreams!!!
A favour from one random to another. [http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/checkpoint/105/]

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
This was a good one, just when it was starting to get dull the punchline hit me right in the face and made me cry tears of beautiful laughter (another condition I have).

Darth_Dude

Jul 11, 2008
AngryMongoose said:
Lol, you used the ENN set for your cancelled program.

I... I suffer from illuminated veins... Should probably stop drinking glow sticks...
I think the gag was that ENN was the cancelled program.

SensibleCrout

Feb 23, 2010
Hey guys, you know I never asked any favour of you but could some kind soul please help a poor non-anglophone fan out and try a transcript of this episode? Pleaaase /Bambi eyes/.

Burninator

Jun 3, 2011
Hee. "I'm offended by how ill you are". Laughed out loud at that. And the ending was good. One of the better LRRs I know of.

XzarTheMad

Oct 10, 2008
Orcish Oriflamme.. man, that brings back memories of my MTG days. :D

Awesome vid, nice callback and stellar acting, both voice and body, from all of you. Also, Kathleen looked pretty used to that pipe. A hobby of hers, perhaps?