LoadingReadyRun: It's Magic

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Sanji the captain said:
So you posted that less than 3 minutes after the video (an over-8-minute one at that) went online. I think you should've noticed what happens with posts like that on the Escapist before you posted what you did and at that time.

OT: YAY! commodore HUSTLE is back!!

Wait, what? Alex, who wears glasses, lost a contact lens??? (*head starting to explode*)

Also, cheat all you want, Alex, Kathleen's Angry Kitties DESTROY ALL!!!

Tim: Hi.
Everyone else: TIM!
Tim: ...I forgot my hat. (*retrieves it and leaves*)
Everyone else: Awwwwww... (T^T)

thublihnk

Jul 24, 2009
I have zero interest in Magic but I didn't even think about turning off this video the whole time, and I've loved you guys' talking about Magic on Twitter. :D

ASSKISSMAN, AWAY!

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
This really makes me wish I could afford cards and have people nearby with whom to play. Sadly, it's just virtual MTG for me.

Shanaar

When in doubt, read the manuel
Apr 16, 2009
Was James wearing a Poppy?

Great episode, also still not interested in playing the game. Partly because there is no one to play against and it is expensive.

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
Oh lord... Brings me back to the day when I used to buy boxes of booster packs. Loved the episode, but please never go back there again. I once spent rent money on cards.

Must resist... urge to... start collecting/playing... again...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Man its stuff like these always make me wonder if someone discover a empty warehouse of booster cards instead of paying a lot a bucks for a box of booster cards.

laughingstock2909

Apr 22, 2009
virtual mtg is bs, if anyone wants to play real people who aren't around their computers or their mothers all the time go to the nearest card shop on friday nights, Its called friday night magic for a reason

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
I am solidly in the target audience for this video. It's nice being the right kind of nerd to get the jokes.

Sizzo

Sep 28, 2009
I loved this one <3
I play MtG myself and it was so nice to see LoadingReadyRun to succumb to this wonderful game xD

And **** Goblin-decks with their infinite spamming and burning....

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
unacomn said:
This really makes me wish I could afford cards and have people nearby with whom to play. Sadly, it's just virtual MTG for me.
I'd probably be willing to invest some money in the game but as with you there isn't anyone around I would play with. There used to be a good comic shop near me where people played in the back room but sadly it closed down a couple of years ago.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
I'm sorry to see Tim go (if he's really going), but Magic!Alex makes me happy. As does Kathleen's Angry Kitty deck.

Now I have a jones to run home and grab my Chronomancy deck, but... I have nobody to play with...

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
Also, Desert Bus 4 [http://desertbus.org/] is this week. Donate some spare cash to Child's Play, and make the LRR crew play Desert Bus for longer. Tech rehersal's Wednesday 6pm to 10pm PST (about noon to 4pm 2am to 6am Thursday morning GMT)[footnote]Timezones fail. This post is probably going to wind up the Phailhaus.[/footnote], with the show proper starting Thursday Friday[footnote]Date reading fail on my part[/footnote] 6pm PST, until whenever the donations dry up. Magic: The Gathering will probably be played in the background.

(I realise that The Escapist will inevitably make a mention of it, but this is just a head's up).

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
What's scary is how accurate this is... But I lol'ed so hard all through out it doesn't matter!

The Magic magic was probably the best part.